PDA

View Full Version : Sioux Falls SD no Pledge of allegiance

timshufflin
11-13-2013, 11:37 PM
School board voted unanimously to get rid of the pledge, no time they say. The 7 seconds to say it is more then they can come up with.

Food for thought, I said the pledge up until HS and that is what Sioux Falls is doing as well. I'm not really sure if I like the idea of the Pledge. Before anyone starts throwing rocks, remember the pledge to borack that kutcher and demi moore did on video when oboombya was elected? I do pledge allegiance to the Founders Republic but what about the new democracy we have? I'm not to sure about that one.

Jimbo Slice
11-14-2013, 06:42 PM
Not too long ago I may have taken exception to that last paragraph, preferring instead to stand firm as the ship sank beneath me like a good little passenger.

I just can't bring myself to argue that point any longer. These are sad days we live in and I fear they will only get worse before they get better.

Old Guard
11-18-2013, 10:06 AM
Not too long ago I may have taken exception to that last paragraph, preferring instead to stand firm as the ship sank beneath me like a good little passenger.

I just can't bring myself to argue that point any longer. These are sad days we live in and I fear they will only get worse before they get better.

AGREED, how many more Holes in the bottom of the boat??

jbkf1003
11-21-2013, 02:25 PM
I agree with you Tim about the direction of our country, but I doubt that was the reason why the school district pulled it. I'm sure they didn't want to offend the Muslims, Illegals, or anybody else reaping all the benefits of living here without any loyalty to the US.

Old Guard
11-21-2013, 05:40 PM
EXACTLY, Scarry fact...No Country has ever survived with so many different divisions of its people, Now We have been Invaded by all these other peoples whom want it their way, And would You mind Moving over, or dropping out of sight??Not YET>>>.I Vote to close the Borders and send back these Peoples, Then cutoff their Free AID , unless they are truly unable to work or in feeble condition, as I might be one of them later..Og