PDA

View Full Version : What Is The Biggest Fear The Sandy Hook Parents Have?

Punch The Clown
12-14-2013, 03:40 PM
Another school shooting. And more than that, another school shooting with a higher body count. It will upstage them and steal their 15 minutes of fame that they will drag out for 15 years. All of this altruistic "I just don't want little Timmy to have died in vain" is all bullshit. When a parent buries a child they just want to be left the fuck alone, and not take "the show on the road"-unless they get bitten by the showbiz bug.

melloman
12-14-2013, 08:00 PM
I couldn't agree more. They lost all credibility with me when they allowed themselves to become part of the Obama side show. They went from grieving parents to angry reality stars instantaneously. I live very close to Newtown and am just disgusted by the spectacle.

timshufflin
12-16-2013, 12:06 PM
They lost credibility from me as soon as their children were in the incident. A parent who loses a child cannot ever be expected to act rationally about anything let alone rationally considering another persons rights.

ttwn0324
12-17-2013, 07:01 PM
That they'll never fully understand or come to terms with what happened. And live the rest of their lives with a festering wound that will undoubtedly undo them.