12-15-2013, 11:25 PM
Big C?

Are you an owner LP?

LEAD POISON
12-15-2013, 11:46 PM
I have a certificate for 5 shares

toolman
12-16-2013, 09:39 PM
Hate the packers and cowgirls!! So didn't care! I would cheer for the lions before these two teams!!

timshufflin
12-16-2013, 09:50 PM
Hate the packers and cowgirls!! So didn't care! I would cheer for the lions before these two teams!!

Sadly, I root for the lions every single week. It's a curse I've imposed on myself.

cuppednlocked
12-17-2013, 01:25 AM
Your Lions were just schooled by a place-kicker...

I had them winning tonight but didnt count on a 61 yd'er to win it. Willie Young was a student of mine so I like to see him do well. Gruden called his name quite a bit tonight.

Jimbo Slice
12-17-2013, 06:10 AM
Well, actually the Cowgirls beat themselves when playing the Packers. Unlike the week before when Chicago absolutely dominated them.

timshufflin
12-17-2013, 09:47 AM
Your Lions were just schooled by a place-kicker...

I had them winning tonight but didnt count on a 61 yd'er to win it. Willie Young was a student of mine so I like to see him do well. Gruden called his name quite a bit tonight.

I don't play for them so they're not "my lions". I just root for the disappointing bastards.

toolman
12-19-2013, 09:22 PM
I don't play for them so they're not "my lions". I just root for the disappointing bastards.

I feel your pain! I loved my grandparents with my whole heart and soul. They lived most of their adult lives in Michigan. I can remember my grandfather rooting for the pistons and lions everytime I visited them. They sucked then and still do! But still find myself pulling for them. Heard this morning on mike and mike that jimmy boy is gone after this year. And so will tom coughlin. They had inside info that the lions will consider tommy boy. He would be a very good fit. The lions have a lot of talent just no leader!!Peace toolman