PDA

View Full Version : So Duck Dynasty is in trouble.

timshufflin
12-19-2013, 09:28 AM
Phil, the father of the family on Duck Dynasty, stated his biblical beliefs about gay's in a magazine article. Simply put, he said that it is his belief that gay's will not go to heaven. That's the way I read the bible too, if they repent and seek forgiveness then to heaven they can go. a&e has suspended Phil for openly stating his beliefs. Well, what if a gay states their beliefs, should they be suspended from their show or is only one belief allowed to be publicly stated?

http://www.tmz.com/2013/12/18/gay-storage-wars-chris-morelli-tad-eaton-sex-duck-dynasty/

An openly gay couple on A&E's "Storage Wars: New York" is NOT offended by the homophobic comments made by fellow A&E'er and "Duck Dynasty" star Phil Robertson -- telling TMZ, they just feel bad for him ... because man ass beats vagina any day of the week.

Chris Morelli and Tad Eaton tell us, "We could give a s**t what he thinks ... [man ass] is tighter."

As we reported, Phil talked about how a vagina is more desirable than a man's anus, and how homosexuality and bestiality are the same sin.

But Chris and Tad aren't fazed, telling us, "You can't go through life worrying what other people think. That's their values and that's what they think ... as long as they're not nasty to people ... We're not offended at all."

In fact, Chris and Tad say they're still big fans of Phil: "We like Phil. We like the show. We like the fact that they are very godly. When we watch the show and see them say grace, we feel the same way."

As for Phil's belief that gay people won't go to heaven ... Chris and Tad say simply, "How does [Phil] know that? Is he God?"

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2013/12/18/gay-storage-wars-chris-morelli-tad-eaton-sex-duck-dynasty/#ixzz2nvWofZJV

jbkf1003
12-19-2013, 09:56 AM
Well, what if a gay states their beliefs, should they be suspended from their show or is only one belief allowed to be publicly stated?

Only the PC view is acceptable. All else will be silenced, but I wish they would respond in kind, then we can put an end all these design shows on TV.

I just deleted Duck Dynasty off my DVR.

seaninmich
12-19-2013, 09:57 AM
Open your eyes, Tim. Duck Dynasty is not in trouble. Christianity is in trouble. Those that practice Christianity should get used to this kind of treatment. Soon your religion will likely be outlawed anyway.

Old Guard
12-19-2013, 10:10 AM
Open your eyes, Tim. Duck Dynasty is not in trouble. Christianity is in trouble. Those that practice Christianity should get used to this kind of treatment. Soon your religion will likely be outlawed anyway.

I just read tuesday of the bakers problems in Oregon...he refused to bake a 'gay wedding cake'..They are sueing him, Now HE is facing JAIL_TIME....what happened to the sign that said "we reserve the right to REFUSE SERVICE to anyone at anytime, we deem fit"??r

LEAD POISON
12-19-2013, 12:14 PM
I just read tuesday of the bakers problems in Oregon...he refused to bake a 'gay wedding cake'..They are sueing him, Now HE is facing JAIL_TIME....what happened to the sign that said "we reserve the right to REFUSE SERVICE to anyone at anytime, we deem fit"??r

I thought "TWINKIES" was a gay wedding cake????

Old Guard
12-19-2013, 01:44 PM
I thought "TWINKIES" was a gay wedding cake????

Lp, now that was LOW...My favorite junk food, Twinkie, And sticking my tongue into it first??? Now your idea has changed the IMAGE..Ouch..Og. Surely there is something better for them?? Her Wedding cake was to have two women on it...

Punch The Clown
12-19-2013, 04:18 PM
I say that the Robertson family will tell a&e to go pound sand. Furthermore, I don't think that the fact that they are multi millionaires has any bearing on it. If they were piss poor they would still tell a&e to pound it. Let's see if I'm right.

As far as a&e goes, they made a business decision-probably not the smart one but as the check writer do do have that privilege.

Jimbo Slice
12-19-2013, 04:36 PM
I hope more and more media libtards take up the flag and rally against the evil Mr. Robertson and his minions of bigots and homophobes.

It will only serve to make them look that much more ridiculous, (if that's even possible).

canes7
12-19-2013, 04:55 PM
When are these lib media types going to look in the mirror and realize these dust-up are saying much more about their own prejudices than those they are trying to flame?

ttwn0324
12-19-2013, 05:39 PM
The only bad mouthing you can get away with is if its towards white heterosexual males. The only truly discriminated class right now. And its even worse if you're a religious white middle class heterosexual male. You're truly on your own then. Won't find no love in this country. No hand outs. No laws giving your children a college education. No laws giving you a job even if your less qualified then another and a quote needs to be meet. No laws giving you a business & housing loans. Nope, those things and others are only giving to minorities, single parent females and non heterosexuals. That's right. No love for white single parent males ether. You get the added benefit of having to defend why that kid is with you, not the mother and would they not be better off raised by a non male, all the time. Plus, the add BS you encounter with employers. Maybe it's just me. But I'm a white single parent male and I have busted my arse to get where I'm at and have had to defend from others taking it all along the way and still do. And it always seems the reason giving for wanting to take and never giving is because I'm a white male.

cuppednlocked
12-19-2013, 08:52 PM
He quotes scripture in his response and the LGBT groups say its the most vile thing said...

I would bet the media frenzy was part of the plan of A&E all along.

timshufflin
12-19-2013, 10:46 PM
Rumor now is that the Robertson's are getting ready to tell a&e to stuff it.

shortround
12-19-2013, 11:43 PM
The family has made a statement. Trying to read between the lines, it looks like they are pretty much telling A&E to stuff it, nicely of course.

http://duckcommander.com/news/robertson-family-offical-statement

We want to thank all of you for your prayers and support. The family has spent much time in prayer since learning of A&E's decision. We want you to know that first and foremost we are a family rooted in our faith in God and our belief that the Bible is His word. While some of Phil’s unfiltered comments to the reporter were coarse, his beliefs are grounded in the teachings of the Bible. Phil is a Godly man who follows what the Bible says are the greatest commandments: “Love the Lord your God with all your heart” and “Love your neighbor as yourself.” Phil would never incite or encourage hate.We are disappointed that Phil has been placed on hiatus for expressing his faith, which is his constitutionally protected right.We have had a successful working relationship with A&E but, as a family, we cannot imagine the show going forward without our patriarch at the helm. We are in discussions with A&E to see what that means for the future of Duck Dynasty. Again, thank you for your continued support of our family.

cuppednlocked
12-20-2013, 01:06 AM
I enjoy the show but they should tell the network to pound sand!

Old Guard
12-20-2013, 10:13 AM
Ok, We have divided into three groups first, caucasion, black and spaniard/others...divided by christian, and then others/muslem,budda, pagan...next working suckers/non-working gov. supported....and finally Straight/ Lgbt .... No nation has ever survived for a long perioud of time after being divided...On the true note of this topic, I would Like to know How Much money is involved to A&E to dictate your life and what you should believe, even religion...personally, Phil tell them to Pound sand, and go back to your personal LIFE...You are a lot better off than Most of US...

Orlando
12-28-2013, 09:40 AM
He's baaaaaack!!!
http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2013/12/28/duck-dynasty-to-resume-filming-with-phil-robertson-ae-announces/

Punch The Clown
12-28-2013, 10:31 AM
I guess that the 4 gays and lesbians that watched Duck Dynasty are going to boycott an watch cupcake wars instead.

cuppednlocked
12-28-2013, 04:18 PM
The next attack has begun...

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/12/19/phil-robertson-black-people_n_4473474.html

canes7
12-29-2013, 10:24 AM
The next attack has begun...

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/12/19/phil-robertson-black-people_n_4473474.html

It'll never stop until he, and everyone like him, are silenced.

cuppednlocked
12-29-2013, 11:42 AM
You've got that right.

Jimbo Slice
12-29-2013, 12:14 PM
Unless we silence them first.

Punch The Clown
12-29-2013, 02:18 PM
Let's review what he said. He never personally witnessed the mis-treatment of blacks. He said that he worked in the same fields as them, doing the same job, and he inferred that they were happy because they were Godly. What is so terrible about a person finding comfort in their faith?

Punch The Clown
12-29-2013, 03:46 PM
Phil Is Gone!!!!! The family found a replacement. Some cousin from Montana!

http://i369.photobucket.com/albums/oo140/Stumedic/NewDuck_zps5748076a.jpg (http://s369.photobucket.com/user/Stumedic/media/NewDuck_zps5748076a.jpg.html)

cuppednlocked
12-29-2013, 03:53 PM
I'd bet the cousin would look good in a red dress!!!

Orlando
12-30-2013, 07:28 AM
Haaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Old Guard
12-30-2013, 10:00 AM
A&E found out they were on a thin limb and several other networks were cutting that Limb off.. Duck Boys is their best and most watched program..Robertson's did not actually still need them..Personally I will not buy anything with Duck Dynsty on it,---- Duck Commander or Buck commander is great...But DD has shown me that my money would be going to a subversive group of people whom want to convert us all to their side...

Punch The Clown
12-30-2013, 11:26 AM
A&E found out they were on a thin limb and several other networks were cutting that Limb off.. Duck Boys is their best and most watched program..Robertson's did not actually still need them..Personally I will not buy anything with Duck Dynsty on it,---- Duck Commander or Buck commander is great...But DD has shown me that my money would be going to a subversive group of people whom want to convert us all to their side...

Old Guard, the Robertsons NEVER needed them. And even if the did, they seem like people that would not sell out their Patriarch for thirty pieces of silver. (Notice how I threw that in).

melloman
12-30-2013, 10:55 PM
...Or a few Shekels...

Old Guard
12-31-2013, 05:53 PM
Shekels,,,Nah,In their case a box of 3 inch Duck shells..Or maybe #3 1/2 inch duck ammo. My son bought one that shoots that hard popping crap..3 1/2 inch mag load with a pile of steel or bismuth shot..Only took me a couple shots..?