PDA

View Full Version : Unions Gone Wild!

jbkf1003
12-23-2013, 10:00 AM
Enjoy!

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/12/23/labor-unions-have-some-wild-ideas-about-work/

timshufflin
12-29-2013, 01:53 PM
It's all as I know it.

seaninmich
12-29-2013, 01:56 PM
I personally know a guy who teaches middle school. he's been a sex-aholic all his life. lives and dies by his schlong. A few years ago a couple female students go to principal saying he touched them inappropriately. I have no doubt that he did. Of course, he gets two years off, PAID, so the students can be phased out and new ones come in. Then he goes back to his job all like normal. All thanks to the union and their lawyer thugs

jbkf1003
12-29-2013, 04:25 PM
That dude is lucky those weren't my daughters.

Old Guard
12-30-2013, 10:21 AM
I personally know a guy who teaches middle school. he's been a sex-aholic all his life. lives and dies by his schlong. A few years ago a couple female students go to principal saying he touched them inappropriately. I have no doubt that he did. Of course, he gets two years off, PAID, so the students can be phased out and new ones come in. Then he goes back to his job all like normal. All thanks to the union and their lawyer thugs

Say, what you like , BUT the Catholic church has been doing this same thing for years. The Pope would just move the priest around for fresh pickings? BUT, It was not always Girls that were being assaulted..That said I am not againest the religion, Just againest anyone Molesting children...I guess it come from my own childhood and Bullies?