View Full Version : Need to find some fun activity?

Prince Humperdink
12-31-2013, 01:33 AM
Go find a stray cat that will bite You,and go do what I did today,get your first series of rabies vaccinations! Holy smokes,so many HUGE needles stuck all over,and so much freaking pain!I had 1 in each thigh,one in each side of my back,one in the arm,and about 20 insertions around the bite marks!!!!

seaninmich
12-31-2013, 06:14 AM
You're a fool. Why would anyone pick up ANY cat other than to put it in a trashbag, tie it shut, and throw it in a ditch??

jbkf1003
12-31-2013, 08:04 AM
Sorry for your pain! But Sean's right, cats suck. That's why God made dogs.

Old Guard
12-31-2013, 10:07 AM
Yeooow, Prince, What was the details?? I am not a cat lover, but they kill a few mice and moles around here, so we tolerate them..I thought Rabies shots were in the stomach, at least oldschool method? How many more injections?I deal with racoons, possums and skunks all the time, sometimes in my garden live-trap.I am very aware they can be rabid..

seaninmich
12-31-2013, 10:40 AM
I am not a cat lover, but they kill a few mice and moles around here, so we tolerate them.

you know what else kills those thing? poison. you know what else poison is good for killing? CATS!

jbkf1003
12-31-2013, 11:09 AM
you know what else kills those thing? poison. you know what else poison is good for killing? CATS!

And 22LR HP if you can find it....

Prince Humperdink
12-31-2013, 12:18 PM
Yeooow, Prince, What was the details?? I am not a cat lover, but they kill a few mice and moles around here, so we tolerate them..I thought Rabies shots were in the stomach, at least oldschool method? How many more injections?I deal with racoons, possums and skunks all the time, sometimes in my garden live-trap.I am very aware they can be rabid..

OG.
This was a mean wild cat that lives under the abandoned house next door,this a-hole would growl and hiss if you were even in the same yard.It came up to me and started rubbing on my legs so I was petting it,when I stood up to call my dog it wrapped around my leg and bit.The animal folks said complete change of temperment can be rabies indicator.I have 3 more shots,but they are only single,and spaced days apart.

LEAD POISON
12-31-2013, 12:44 PM
If you kill that mountain lion,save the head give it to the vet to check for rabies.

canes7
12-31-2013, 01:22 PM
OG.
This was a mean wild cat that lives under the abandoned house next door,this a-hole would growl and hiss if you were even in the same yard.It came up to me and started rubbing on my legs so I was petting it,when I stood up to call my dog it wrapped around my leg and bit.The animal folks said complete change of temperment can be rabies indicator.I have 3 more shots,but they are only single,and spaced days apart.

Probably not the first time a nasty pussy turned on ya.....

Old Guard
12-31-2013, 05:33 PM
OG.

Yikkes, man, I feel for you..Last time i saw something like that , A guy had a cat on a rope or leash..The cat attacked and sank in all claws and teeth into his leg..About the part of poison for the mice and moles..I buy TOMCAT by the bucket for the mice and give them all they will eat..Plus a little DIC-Con for variation.I live in the sticks and we always have mice in the attic..I fed the moles all the gummy worms i could push down the tunnels...the D-- thing finally ran out of things to eat and left the yard..The black cat next door would leave any kills neatly on the front porch....Never try to give a Cat a bath..Sean, i guess you just cannot tolerate cats, many people are that way..

Old Guard
12-31-2013, 05:34 PM
Awesome, how did that can pop-up...Og.

TommyD11730
12-31-2013, 08:45 PM
You think that hurts? I imagine when they split the cats skull open (hey it's feral no pain killer for you) to check for rabies that's no walk in the park either.

Prince Humperdink
12-31-2013, 09:38 PM
You think that hurts? I imagine when they split the cats skull open (hey it's feral no pain killer for you) to check for rabies that's no walk in the park either.

They said they aren't coming to get it,so I just observe it and see if it dies from rabies.It's head will remain intact.

timshufflin
01-01-2014, 12:40 PM
Used to have 7 cats when I had cattle. Wife wanted them gone, 1 20 gauge shot shell will take three for one.

Art1
01-01-2014, 03:37 PM
I like cats,------They make good targets.

seaninmich
01-01-2014, 04:59 PM
They said they aren't coming to get it,so I just observe it and see if it dies from rabies.It's head will remain intact.

you let it live? your stock just plummeted. I am so sad

Old Guard
01-01-2014, 05:07 PM
Good move Punch, save having to pay to test it..You will see in a few days..Lets hope for the best..You have suffered enough...Later on you can decide if you need revenge....I know I did hurt my fist on one of my dogs skull, when he pinned and bit my son...So yes, things do happen...I also pinned him up and watched him for rabies...

Prince Humperdink
01-01-2014, 07:26 PM

Pffft,I sold off what little "man stock"I had long ago.I'm just a vagina short of full b1tch!!

LEAD POISON
01-01-2014, 08:32 PM
Pffft,I sold off what little "man stock"I had long ago.I'm just a vagina short of full b1tch!!

Do you still have my favorite red dress? You Tease you!

Prince Humperdink
01-01-2014, 08:38 PM
Dang it John,I can always count on you to bring that up!! :)

TommyD11730
01-01-2014, 11:32 PM
I think in the last 10 years (give or take) 1 (one) person in the USA contracted rabies from a feral cat bite. That said you can rest at night knowing you have a better chance of winning the lottery vs coming down with rabies via a cat bite.

Had it been a dog bite, and you were outside the USA I would say good thing for the aggressive treatment.

Old Guard
01-02-2014, 12:35 PM
Do you still have my favorite red dress? You Tease you!

It seems that you had a harmless photo made??? Interesting combo..

Prince Humperdink
01-02-2014, 01:13 PM
It seems that you had a harmless photo made??? Interesting combo..

My Wife put me in that for a halloween party some years ago.

Old Guard
01-02-2014, 01:46 PM
My Wife put me in that for a halloween party some years ago.

They can do things like that to you and it is okay....I had guessed that to be the case, or else you were trying for the" People of walmart"..just kidding of course...but that website cracks me up...Once my wife made me up to be a VAmpire..Complete tux and comubine...And hat..We went to host the volunteer fire dept party..Several kids looked at me and burst into tears??? I had to go tone it down to stay there...So I understand, Og.