PDA

View Full Version : New Years day,,,,2014

Old Guard
01-01-2014, 04:49 PM
Hi guys, At home with the ole dial-up...smelling the black-eye peas and ham in the kitchen..Looks like we, wife and myself, will be eating all alone tonight..The sun is out and the winds mild. 47 degrees..I made it without a drink last night...So that is one for the record books, we had a bottle of champagne in the frig...The snow alert is still out there for us, hope it does not happen... On a good note ,Thanks for being Friends and letting me get along with all whom post here...This site has it's own appeal and is often a good spot for laughing outloud ...I appreciate the advice and technical answers that I find here..Let the good times Roll...Only two more days till the week-end..OG.

timshufflin
01-01-2014, 08:14 PM
You made it through a night without a drink? If that's been a problem for you then I say good for you on pausing no matter for how long.

Prince Humperdink
01-01-2014, 08:41 PM
I was playing Yahtzee and didn't realize I'd finished an entire 12 pack,it's been a long time since I've done thay!

Old Guard
01-02-2014, 12:24 PM
Tim, I don't think it is serious, My Wifie seems to be saying different..Most of the time, It might just be a wine cooler, and once a week or so..Sometimes if I have shown that I am used up, my wife will open the cooler and bring it to me?? So...I am not dependant upon Alcohol yet, but yes, We keep it in the house..The Doctor said to keep consumption very mild...as a doctor should say??