PDA

View Full Version : And The liberals Danced And They Celebrated And We Can All Sleep Easier Tonight

Punch The Clown
01-07-2014, 06:19 PM
A Job Well Done!

http://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/2014/01/01/stg-44-turned-ca-buyback-200-gift-card/?utm_source=Newsletter&utm_medium=Email&utm_content=2014-01-07&utm_campaign=Weekly+Newsletter

Prince Humperdink
01-07-2014, 07:48 PM
I bet those things cheer with perverted glee when It is tossed in the shredder!!

buckley94thmp
01-07-2014, 08:45 PM
The only silver lining is that some 2a hating liberal just hocked a $45,000 rifle for a 200 gift card.
I hope they are crying themselves to sleep

jbkf1003
01-07-2014, 10:16 PM
I'm shocked it didn't wind up in some cop's trunk...

Old Guard
01-08-2014, 11:20 AM
I'm shocked it didn't wind up in some cop's trunk...

Amen, It would happen that way here...Too many people must have recognised the piece, and they could not smuggle it out..When they hold the buy-out here, Many guys are there, just to Coax the Liberals to sell to them first... It works, but it has to be on the sly..I never catch the event, but try it while in line at Local gunshows? Never hurts to ask to see it?

ordmm
01-08-2014, 11:29 AM
They did one of the mis-guided gun buy backs here a couple months ago. (They did one a few years ago where some of the mis-guided youth helping stole some of the guns) Some buyers were in the parking lot making offers on stuff before it went to the "buy-back" people. Actually, the turnout was so embarrassing that they started allowing BB guns to be brought in. Of course, they had the expected news conference trumpeting what a huge success it was and how many lives it would save. All crap by the libs that just make them feel real good.

"This incident proved BB guns can be used to commit a crime and are often hard to distinguish from the real thing."

http://journaltimes.com/news/opinion/commentary-local-gun-buy-back-a-real-success/article_28a07ab8-1bf9-11e3-b891-001a4bcf887a.html

Old Guard
01-08-2014, 11:46 AM
I remember some photos of events like RUBY RIDGE, when the ATF and FBI had a table full of weapons on display to show their Captured Arsenal> It Included Crosman and Daisy AIR rifles, for all to see.....Never forget the dummy practice hand grenades they always show either..even with the display base attached and the other with the Lighter wick showing?:o

Punch The Clown
01-08-2014, 05:25 PM
About a year or two ago they made a big "bust" over here. Did the perp walk and everything. The guy was caught with his deceased fathers collection of WWII and earlier firearms. Bolt action rifles and pin fire revolvers and such. They lined them up on a table for the photographers. It was disgusting. Of course the press called them "assault weapons". Pinfire assault revolver?

cuppednlocked
01-08-2014, 06:18 PM
In NC any firearm that is confiscated or turned into the police CANNOT be destroyed. They have to be sold.

Old Guard
01-09-2014, 09:59 AM
What a law, I guess it helps with taxes..they stopped even selling the parts here...Made a few manhole covers, and dumped some in the Miss. river..Now, who knows ,assume they auction them off to only dealers?