PDA

View Full Version : Who didn't see this coming...

Roadkingtrax
01-07-2014, 06:47 PM
http://gma.yahoo.com/huge-9-11-fraud-case-accuses-retired-york-155625171--abc-news-topstories.html

"Scores of retired New York City police, fire and corrections officers were arrested today in a crackdown on disability fraud stemming from the Sept. 11 terror attacks. The fraud cost taxpayers millions of dollars, prosecutors claim..."

Love me some honest heroes....

toolman
01-08-2014, 07:17 PM
http://gma.yahoo.com/huge-9-11-fraud-case-accuses-retired-york-155625171--abc-news-topstories.html

"Scores of retired New York City police, fire and corrections officers were arrested today in a crackdown on disability fraud stemming from the Sept. 11 terror attacks. The fraud cost taxpayers millions of dollars, prosecutors claim..."

Love me some honest heroes....

Right on leon!!!!!!!! Peace toolman

ordmm
01-08-2014, 11:29 PM
Certain people exploit the goodwill earned by others. Shame that the sacrifice made by protective services in NY will now be suspect because of the greed of these scum balls. Goes on all the time in other cities.

Old Guard
01-09-2014, 10:09 AM
Sure was a BUNCH Of crooks.....Nearly 400...I hope they enjoy paying it back..I remember some being FOUND ALIVE, in Bermuda and Mexico after they Perished in the 911 event? Too bad about the Real surviors whom did suffer, as you said a shadow has been cast...

timshufflin
01-14-2014, 05:31 PM
Certain people exploit the goodwill earned by others. Shame that the sacrifice made by protective services in NY will now be suspect because of the greed of these scum balls. Goes on all the time in other cities.

Here's the thing though, NOBODY EARNED this goodwill. This "goodwill" was stolen from the taxpayers, extorted, by THUGS and Hulligans. You all can revel in the romance of your local fireman taking one for the team and risking their lives for you. I'll be in reality land where these "heroes" were doing photo ops to play on your feelings and to get YOU to give them our money.

NOT one of these "heroes" deserves one more dime then what they were contractually owed as an employee of nyc. Fireman and Policeman died all over the country on that day and they didn't get one more dime then what they were supposed to get. How is one heroes life worth more than anothers just because of the job they were doing.

This entire practice of making common government employees into heroes makes me vomit!

JTMcC
01-15-2014, 02:52 PM
I'm glad to see them arrested.

I was dismayed when the govt shoveled millions into their laps for just being there and doing the job they were paid to do. Haven't seen any military families made instantly rich after the death of their service member.

J

timshufflin
01-15-2014, 04:23 PM
I'm glad to see them arrested.

I was dismayed when the govt shoveled millions into their laps for just being there and doing the job they were paid to do. Haven't seen any military families made instantly rich after the death of their service member.

J

Nor should we see any military family be made anything except what their employment contract guaranty's. Because someone is employed by the government does not make them a hero, entitled, or anything more than those who pay their salary's. What it should make a government employee is grateful. To have a job where the only value deemed for it is a perceived notion that it is needed, then the money is forcibly extorted, is a gift horse staring one in the mouth. The taxpayers actually have to make real money that someone actually volunteers to pay them.

JTMcC
01-15-2014, 08:33 PM
Right, same with firemen/cops.
I stood in front of the flag and raised my right hand like tens of millions of others never expecting to be knighted, enshrined or made wealthy.

The 9/11 money trough was in my opinion, disgusting, and unAmerican.

J

timshufflin
01-15-2014, 09:07 PM
Right, same with firemen/cops.
I stood in front of the flag and raised my right hand like tens of millions of others never expecting to be knighted, enshrined or made wealthy.

The 9/11 money trough was in my opinion, disgusting, and unAmerican.

J

At least the military is Constitutionally mandated, the entire rest of our current federal government should be cut, gut, and dismantled. That is unless the Constitution is amended to make all this nonsense legal. Of course we could just continue to ignore it.

Old Guard
01-16-2014, 09:48 AM
Tim, To Ignore all this mess, you would have to CROSS over to the other side??

timshufflin
01-16-2014, 09:59 AM
Tim, To Ignore all this mess, you would have to CROSS over to the other side??

Correctamundo

Jimbo Slice
01-16-2014, 09:21 PM
Yeah well, tell that to bruce springsteen.

One rendition of "Born In The USA" and all of your tears will be converted into dollars. ;)