View Full Version : Watchin Klondike

Punch The Clown
01-21-2014, 11:18 PM
Yep, watchin Klondike.

axemurderer
01-22-2014, 11:21 AM
Stu

I am going to watch it on demand, because I will watch anything with Abbie Cornish in it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Punch The Clown
01-22-2014, 11:25 AM
Stu

I am going to watch it on demand, because I will watch anything with Abbie Cornish in it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She is hot for sure.

cuppednlocked
01-22-2014, 12:02 PM
I caught most of it the first night and enjoyed it.

There were a couple that are not hard to look at!

Punch The Clown
01-22-2014, 10:02 PM
Watchin Klondike again.

seaninmich
01-23-2014, 09:16 AM
F Klondike. It started out so good. It could have been so much more. Instead it just...ENDED. WTF? worst ever. I feel cheated and betrayed. That was a BJ without an orgasm. Plain and simple. I wish I had never watched it

Old Guard
01-23-2014, 10:19 AM
Agreed, They had a very good start, then it got distorted..I did not like the way it ended, either...I saw it was filmed in Canada...beautiful mountains, if you weren't trapped in them..Og.

timshufflin
01-23-2014, 05:16 PM
I enjoyed the first two hours the most. I could have done without an appearance by communist jack london.

Punch The Clown
01-23-2014, 06:47 PM
Yeah, the ending was as bad as the Pacific was from beginning to end. Abbie in the hot tub was ok though.

Old Guard
01-24-2014, 03:16 PM
What part did jack london play?? and who was the preacher man....I thought the Mounties bossman sucked, big time, he could not act and it was sufferage to watch it..Also the _hores just faded away in the last episode...

seaninmich
01-24-2014, 03:35 PM
What part did jack london play?? and who was the preacher man....I thought the Mounties bossman sucked, big time, he could not act and it was sufferage to watch it..Also the _hores just faded away in the last episode...

mountie superintendent was a terrible actor. that is for sure.

The end was awful 1000 ways. everything and everyone just 'faded away".

The show could have been so much more. It should have been a one hour a week series with nearly limitless potential. With little more added, they could have turned the 6 hours they did into an entire season with room to continue. Instead, they jammed a bunch of stuff into 6 hours as fast as they could and then, without any warning, just ended it.

Old Guard
01-24-2014, 03:41 PM
mountie superintendent was a terrible actor. that is for sure.

The end was awful 1000 ways. everything and everyone just 'faded away".

The show could have been so much more. It should have been a one hour a week series with nearly limitless potential. With little more added, they could have turned the 6 hours they did into an entire season with room to continue. Instead, they jammed a bunch of stuff into 6 hours as fast as they could and then, without any warning, just ended it.

Completely right, Acted like they took it and cut 4 hours out ...and the part of being in the river???Like "Appocolypse now"was chopped up, that movie was great, if you saw the redux of all the excerps....