PDA

View Full Version : Part Order/Shipping Timeline Question

cuppednlocked
01-22-2014, 12:06 PM
For those that ordered parts how long did it take to get the order?

I ordered a can of loose HXP for plinking/practice in the same order and it arrived almost two weeks ago. My parts order has not been charged.

Are parts in the pipeline for rifle sales and ammo in another?

stratochief
01-22-2014, 12:31 PM
I'm sitting at week 5 on some parts with absolutely no movement.

Orlando
01-22-2014, 09:18 PM
I hope you didnt order specific manufature parts for a restoration. Whoever is packing the parts doesnt know one from another

cuppednlocked
01-22-2014, 10:32 PM
The only thing I care about is that they are in spec (and they actually arrive).

I recall your earlier thread about that. It may work out in my favor and I'll get some rare part, but I'd never know it!

Old Guard
01-23-2014, 10:23 AM
CPM parts,I did get mine, ordered one of each inside part..I don't know all the secret marks either..they came in sealed bags with the MFR?? stamped on the pack..Seems like it was a month wait? All my parts looked new or refurbed...other words nothing from drill rifle??Og.

canes7
01-23-2014, 10:58 AM
It may work out in my favor and I'll get some rare part, but I'd never know it!

You'll need to talk to the GCA or Dupage about the rare stuff....

Orlando
01-23-2014, 11:06 AM
I did get a WRA clip latch that was suposed to be SA

cuppednlocked
01-23-2014, 03:01 PM
I'm sitting at the "almost" 5 week mark myself so we shall see.

Prince Humperdink
01-23-2014, 03:35 PM
CPM parts,I did get mine, ordered one of each inside part..I don't know all the secret marks either..they came in sealed bags with the MFR?? stamped on the pack..Seems like it was a month wait? All my parts looked new or refurbed...other words nothing from drill rifle??Og.

They are supposedly all reparked and I think it is because they ARE from drill rifles.

cuppednlocked
01-24-2014, 11:53 AM
Well, my CC was hit so I guess the squeeky wheel gets the grease. It's the power of BT!

Old Guard
01-24-2014, 03:05 PM
They are supposedly all reparked and I think it is because they ARE from drill rifles.

You could be Totally Right, I did not take but a couple of them out of the vac bags..I was pleased they did not look used or shiny from wear, like a couple parts from my service grade rifle..I just wish they had not mixed up the Op rod and firing group...but that miracle does not happen often..still haven't had the heart to fire it...

Old Guard
01-24-2014, 03:07 PM
Well, my CC was hit so I guess the squeeky wheel gets the grease. It's the power of BT!

Ahhh, what power, Do you think any of them read it??{BT}?? Curious??BUT, Really glad u are getting closer to your parts..

cuppednlocked
02-03-2014, 03:37 PM
Parts are scheduled to be shipped today.

Canes, if you haven't left for China yet I'll be in touch to arrange a barrel install/headspace!!!

canes7
02-03-2014, 04:20 PM
Yeah Matt.. haven't left for China yet. :) Gimme a call, we'll make it happen.