PDA

View Full Version : This is how you speak about common liberals.

timshufflin
01-26-2014, 10:46 AM
I think Ted may actually get it! Subhuman, mongrel, and other adjectives I've been using for years. Ted does still refer to oboombya as a person though instead of the pronoun "it". This is how any freedom loving, Constitution guarding American should talk about the savages on the left.

http://youtu.be/-ntp5E1rjPY

Eli
01-26-2014, 03:50 PM
He really needs to not day 'subhuman' - the most widely used application of the term (untermensch (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Untermensch)) is what nazis called 'undesireables'. I'll call him out on it if I ever meet him.

Eli

timshufflin
01-26-2014, 04:16 PM
He really needs to not day 'subhuman' - the most widely used application of the term (untermensch (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Untermensch)) is what nazis called 'undesireables'. I'll call him out on it if I ever meet him.

Eli

Eli, come on now, we can't let one group of sub humans (nazis) make a word something other then what it is. democrats are undesirables, would you want one in your home? I sure as heck wouldn't.

Eli
01-26-2014, 04:48 PM
Eli, come on now, we can't let one group of sub humans (nazis) make a word something other then what it is. democrats are undesirables, would you want one in your home? I sure as heck wouldn't.

It's the association. Growing up with a 'reform Jewish' (not Jewish, more like deform, but that's another story) education, it's pounded into our heads that we were called "sub-human" so the rabid left is going to equate him with nazis.
If he calls them 'parasites' - which is what they are - he won't get the backlash.
I don't think Ted is at all an anti-Semite, but the left is much better at word association than the right is, and we need to work on it. Ever notice how 'pro-abortion' is called 'pro-choice'?

Eli

timshufflin
01-26-2014, 05:33 PM
Eli, flip it upside down bro. It's the nazis that were sub humans. As an Irish guy, it was always pounded into my head as a kid that we were all drunks but I could give two craps that notre dame calls themselves the fighting Irish.

Right now we have black folks in an uproar, again, about using the word "thug". If we keep throwing out words in the dictionary because some group believes they own the disdainful connotations of the word, we'll be left with a rather small dictionary. Just my opinion. I'm not sensitive to any one group though and won't even get into the current Indian craze over the washington Redskins.

seaninmich
01-26-2014, 06:25 PM
Sorry, Eli, but I use "subhuman" daily to refer to the creatures some call "democrats". I've used it for as long as I can remember. There is no more accurate term that can be used. Yes, they are "undesirable", but more importantly, democrats are not human. They are not people. They are LESS THAN HUMAN, therefore, SUBHUMAN. They are the single lowest form of life on the planet.

Punch The Clown
01-26-2014, 07:51 PM
liberalism is a disease. As of now there is only one cure for it and that isn't a viable one. I wish modern medicine would invest as much time into liberalism research as they do for other diseases. It would be wonderful if liberalism would go the way of polio.
Yes people, I dream of a day when liberals cease to exist. Only then will we truly be free.

ou719
01-26-2014, 08:18 PM
I just call em fricken idiots!

Punch The Clown
01-26-2014, 08:20 PM
I just call em fricken idiots!

Idiots are generally harmless though.