View Full Version : Membership woes??

Old Guard
02-20-2014, 10:12 AM
What?? They voided my club membership at CMP last month..My card says )5-01 -2014... Now that cost me an order and have to figure out if THEy{CMP} made the mistake, accidental or on purpose? Og.

jak
02-20-2014, 12:30 PM
Easy fix.
Scan a copy of your membership card. Send the copy to CMP customer service in an e-mail.

cannonshooter
02-20-2014, 08:16 PM
Had that happen to me when I used my work ID(LEO) as my club card. They only accepted it for 3 years even though its still valid. Once I sent in my VFW lifetime membership card I was good to go. I havent ordered anything from the CMP since the Bayonets first hit the market and if stock continues they way its been going I dont think I will be.
Mack

MH53GUNNER
02-21-2014, 06:39 AM
Sounds like a mistake. Please email me your member number and we will fix immediately. If your card indicates 5/1 it is valid. We always give memberships over a year to allow for mail deliveries. At any rate the expiration date is correct.. Normally the CMP does not cancel your order they place on hold so info can be exchanged. I have had my club membership information outdated before and had to fax the card showing the expiration date.

Old Guard
05-19-2014, 09:16 AM
Okay, dropping a new check into the mail today..I need the card back, so I can copy it for my new Service rifle order..Thanks. Og.

MH53GUNNER
05-20-2014, 01:34 PM
Okay, dropping a new check into the mail today..I need the card back, so I can copy it for my new Service rifle order..Thanks. Og.

Im confused.
Is this some issue with the CMP or the M1CC?

If you need a card and sent in the check I can email you one this evening. Since I do not know everyones name outside of this thread let.me know via PM.

Old Guard
05-20-2014, 04:02 PM
Im confused.
Is this some issue with the CMP or the M1CC?

If you need a card and sent in the check I can email you one this evening. Since I do not know everyones name outside of this thread let.me know via PM.

I just send in the check monday to you..I only need the new card, so i can copy it and send it in with the order for another rifle....I will pm you now, thanks. Og.

MH53GUNNER
05-22-2014, 08:58 PM
Old Guard,

Sent you an email message.

Old Guard
06-02-2014, 08:52 AM
Old Guard,

Sent you an email message.

Charles, i recieved the email and the letter went in the box on Friday..Going to try my luck at another service rifle{HRA}..Og.

Old Guard
06-03-2014, 02:28 PM
Charles i got the Card hard copy yesterday..I mailed my order on Friday snail mail, I see they have not renewed my account yet...I am wanting to add a class 'C" reciever to the order if they still have some when finished..Og.

MH53GUNNER
06-03-2014, 03:23 PM
I can send another email today. I would also recomend faxing a copy to the CMP.

Old Guard
06-03-2014, 04:27 PM
I am probably just too anxious, I put the photo copy, in with the paperwork..I was trying to imagine what it looks like back in their office..Would Love to see the crowd from behind the counter, the next two days of sales..I need to quit reading about it, as some were reporting their Dbus??After all this is a Hobby for me and it is some fun most of the time..

MH53GUNNER
06-03-2014, 09:27 PM
LOL

No worries.
I did send a email to the CMP this evening with your membership information.
Hope you get a nice rifle.

Old Guard
06-05-2014, 09:01 AM
LOL

No worries.
I did send a email to the CMP this evening with your membership information.
Hope you get a nice rifle.

Great, Sharron at CMP,says I am restored..I'l not let it lapse again..All set to start the big Wait..Og.