PDA

View Full Version : A Real Patriot!!

toolman
03-19-2014, 05:24 PM
I heard sometime ago, Jumping joe biden. Say we as americans needed to be more patriotic and pay more taxes!! Well I did a little figuring this last week. Between my father in law and my businesses. We have paid in $1,000,000 in taxes in the last 18 months.. God I feel PATRIOTIC!!!!

timshufflin
03-19-2014, 06:25 PM
I heard sometime ago, Jumping joe biden. Say we as americans needed to be more patriotic and pay more taxes!! Well I did a little figuring this last week. Between my father in law and my businesses. We have paid in $1,000,000 in taxes in the last 18 months.. God I feel PATRIOTIC!!!!

Well between you, your father in law, and me, WE have paid in $1,000,000 in taxes too :)

toolman
03-19-2014, 08:32 PM
Well between you, your father in law, and me, WE have paid in $1,000,000 in taxes too :)

You have paid a ton of taxes buddy. Count your plates for your vehicles,house, on all your parts for your builds. Stop and think how many times you pay taxes.

timshufflin
03-19-2014, 08:42 PM
You have paid a ton of taxes buddy. Count your plates for your vehicles,house, on all your parts for your builds. Stop and think how many times you pay taxes.

Oh I know I just wanted to feel like I was part of a supreme trifecta paying $1,000,000 :)

toolman
03-19-2014, 10:26 PM
Oh I know I just wanted to feel like I was part of a supreme trifecta paying $1,000,000 :)

Sorry guys I get this way around this time every year. Two thirds of the people in this country really have know clue!! Everyone says they have been self employed. I would like to take a poll? Wonder how many self employed people have grossed more than $350,000! Ok grossed more than $250,000 or even $150,000!! Just Fing unbelieveable. When Fing government jerk wads say you have money you have be successful pay more!! Or a GUBERMENT employee gets ready to retire and their benefits are better than a self employed person. And we are the ones been caring them the whole time. Sorry for venting guys. Been doing my taxes... Peace toolman

jbkf1003
03-20-2014, 08:51 AM
If I was a graduate student I would do my thesis on how much an average family pays a year in taxes (say $75K). Everything from income, real estate, school, sales, vehicle registrations, tolls, taxes on utilities, taxes on insurance, taxes that are built into the products you buy, taxes on gas, taxes on cigs, taxes on booze, ect. I am going to assume it's over 60% of an average family's income goes to some form of tax. It may even be higher.

canes7
03-20-2014, 12:45 PM
If I was a graduate student I would do my thesis on how much an average family pays a year in taxes (say $75K). Everything from income, real estate, school, sales, vehicle registrations, tolls, taxes on utilities, taxes on insurance, taxes that are built into the products you buy, taxes on gas, taxes on cigs, taxes on booze, ect. I am going to assume it's over 60% of an average family's income goes to some form of tax. It may even be higher.

I'd love to take the results of that study then poll congress to see what they think you're paying. I bet there is a huge gap from their thoughts to reality. Big surprise I know....

cuppednlocked
03-20-2014, 02:21 PM
I'd love to take the results of that study then poll congress to see what they think you're paying. I bet there is a huge gap from their thoughts to reality. Big surprise I know....

For sure they wouldn't have a clue!!!

toolman
03-20-2014, 06:46 PM

Sean Hannity says it is a national average of 56%. So you are right on the money. If he is correct???

Paltik
03-26-2014, 01:33 PM
http://www.nowandfutures.com/taxes.html

timshufflin
03-26-2014, 02:27 PM
Let's not forget to add health insurance for 2014 for those who are compelled to buy it. The "supreme court" did call it a tax.