PDA

View Full Version : My G

Jgun
03-29-2014, 01:37 PM
My Mini G arrived back from Tim yesterday. I now have a problem, he did such a nice job on it and the repark looks so good that the CMP stock doesn't do it justice , Now I have to try to figure out what to do about coming up with a stock that looks as good as the rifle.

Rifle looks great, Thanks Tim. Hope to get out to the range and try it out soon.

timshufflin
03-29-2014, 01:54 PM
Sir, I hope that it performs as well as the democrats did getting oboombya care passed, quite a performance. If you are looking for a nicer stock, the Stock Emporium has a lot of options.

Jgun
03-29-2014, 04:52 PM
Thanks Tim, I'll give them a look. If I can figure out how to post pictures I'll add it to the picture thread. Although I really like the way it looks in the traditional configuration, I think I may need some optical assistance, but before I add the Ultimak I'm going to take it out and see how I can do at 200 with the iron sights.

seaninmich
03-30-2014, 11:34 AM
I can get you something nice for your new G. I can do anything from a standard walnut stock that is properly inletted for the G all the way to a pimped out mac-daddy stock with finger grooves and a butt pad mod (Bm59 or M14).

www.thestockemporium.com

I am travelling this week, but I can show you better pics of some options when I get back. I have several in production right now.

Jgun
03-30-2014, 01:20 PM
Thanks seaninmich, I'll follow up with you when you get back.

dannybritton
03-31-2014, 11:14 PM
I can get you something nice for your new G. I can do anything from a standard walnut stock that is properly inletted for the G all the way to a pimped out mac-daddy stock with finger grooves and a butt pad mod (Bm59 or M14).

www.thestockemporium.com

I am travelling this week, but I can show you better pics of some options when I get back. I have several in production right now.

Good looking stuff sir!!