PDA

View Full Version : North Store IHCs Have Arrived

dogboysdad
04-01-2014, 08:00 PM
My day wrapped up early so I took a run out to the North Store with my accountant. We got there an hour before closing and were astonished when Bob showed us what he was setting up for tomorrow - the IHCs that everyone has been talking about for so long. We saw quite a few rifles that had already been unpacked, and he told us there were quite a few more. None were correct. Many had LMR barrels and other IHC-correct parts. All of them had USGI wood. The barrels ranged from great to "hold on to your muzzle gauge". For the price, they were a steal.

After some negotiations (begging) we were able to score two of them. Even though they were not to be available until tomorrow, they already showed up in inventory and Bob let them slide. My accountant took home a 5.2 mil gap-letter with a new SA 63 barrel. I scored a LEADs rebuilt rifle with an LMR barrel and many IHC parts. We wore $hit eating grins the whole ride home. :D

Sales are limited to one-per-person until they are gone. You can bet I will be driving back in the morning with my wife. I am sure she wants her own IHC. I might even bring my father if the doctors will sign him out of the hospital for me. LOL I have no idea why they released the rifles now instead of waiting until people got their income tax refunds. It would seem like a better idea, but maybe it's because of the limited quantities.

Here is a link to some pictures of the rifle I scored. I'm going back to my accountant's house and will post pics when I get home. https://picasaweb.google.com/104969873521819958601/IHCGarand?authuser=0&authkey=Gv1sRgCOuqrMb3_9WaygE&feat=directlink

Punch The Clown
04-01-2014, 08:10 PM
Reminds me of the GCA panty raid on a smaller scale.

Orlando
04-01-2014, 08:41 PM
2 for 1 sale right?????

jbkf1003
04-01-2014, 09:34 PM
What was the price?

jbkf1003
04-01-2014, 09:37 PM
You almost had me calling into work tomorrow. Nice job.

timshufflin
04-02-2014, 08:39 AM
The first tip should have been the lawyer mentioning his wife. The lawyer does not take his wife anywhere, the lawyer's wife will not so much as touch a firearm, I'm not even sure that the lawyer's wife exists.

jbkf1003
04-02-2014, 08:41 AM
lol. My first clue was the CMP being open on a tues...