PDA

View Full Version : Moral Standards

toolman
04-29-2014, 05:44 PM
Im a bit confused???? Media is crying Donald sterling should lose his team. And lets hang him
high at noon. Because he doesn't like blacks and minorities. Which I FOR SURE think he is very troubled. But Was she recording him without his permission? Also it is ok by the media standards that she sleeps with a married man. And he screws around with every other women for 50 years. And magic Johnson comes out crying foul. Correct me if im wrong didn't he get HIV with another women while married to another women. Also doesn't it seem funny she was posing with him and that set Donald off the cliff. And NOW magic has in place already a offer to buy the team.. Something isn't adding up. Don't get me wrong Mr. Sterling is pond scum!!!!! But I smell a rat. I just love the media. SLEEP with anyone you like. CHEAT on your wife and everything is ok. BUT YOU DARE use the N word>>>> And they will nail your asre to the wall!!!! ONE TICKED TOOLMAN

seaninmich
04-29-2014, 06:18 PM
Why is pond scum??? He is a free man expressing his feelings, beliefs, and preferences. I have no issue with any free man hating another man for any reason he chooses - or for no reason at all

toolman
04-29-2014, 06:35 PM
Why is pond scum??? He is a free man expressing his feelings, beliefs, and preferences. I have no issue with any free man hating another man for any reason he chooses - or for no reason at all

Sorry was meaning the way. They treat their marriage...

timshufflin
04-30-2014, 08:29 PM
I hate people who hate people for hating people. Those types of people are the biggest haters of all.

toolman
04-30-2014, 08:52 PM
I hate people who hate people for hating people. Those types of people are the biggest haters of all.

$homo$ enough said!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jimbo Slice
04-30-2014, 08:55 PM
The naacp was just about to give the guy a lifetime achievement award for all the good things he's done for the black folk... except they didn't know that in his heart of hearts, he wasn't really a big fan.

Well, slutty asian mistress bitch sure knew about it and after #1 wife sued her for some goofyness, she decided to make a secret tape of the guy pouring his heart out about his dislike for the black folk.

So... naacp says,"No award for you honky" and nba says, "No money making for you honky" and now he's s.o.l.

Randy Newman was full of shit man, ain't no reason to love LA... or anywhere on the left coast for that matter.

timshufflin
04-30-2014, 09:16 PM
The naacp was just about to give the guy a lifetime achievement award for all the good things he's done for the black folk... except they didn't know that in his heart of hearts, he wasn't really a big fan.

Well, slutty asian mistress bitch sure knew about it and after #1 wife sued her for some goofyness, she decided to make a secret tape of the guy pouring his heart out about his dislike for the black folk.

So... naacp says,"No award for you honky" and nba says, "No money making for you honky" and now he's s.o.l.

Randy Newman was full of shit man, ain't no reason to love LA... or anywhere on the left coast for that matter.

Hey! That was a great video! That redhead, ooh man!

Old Guard
05-01-2014, 08:51 AM

Yes, Freedom is still here for us , but we must bow down to the new wave of Slavery rebound..remember when they paid a Cash bounty to any one who would claim to be a slave,s relative.called a reparation, i believe .Another big Race Farce...Anyway no Hate here, just getting weary..