PDA

View Full Version : HEY Tim ICE is STILL MY FRIEND!!!

paid4c4
04-30-2014, 12:57 PM
Well guys I had to have my right shoulder operated on last week. I don't have a shoulder cuff on the right side so they went in and cleaned out scar tissue, arthritis and 64 years of junk. The surgery went well and I'm in rehab OUCH! Ice is still the best medicine when in pain. The Doctor said my shoulder was worn out from years of dedicated public service.
Bill

jak
04-30-2014, 04:48 PM
I'm glad the surgery went ok.
Hope the rehab gets you out shooting or driving the C4 ASAP

timshufflin
04-30-2014, 08:27 PM
Your shoulder was worn out from years of dedicated public service? Well how in the hell did mine get worn out then? :)

Good luck Bill, shoulder surgery SUCKS!

toolman
04-30-2014, 08:54 PM
Good luck SIR!!!! Peace toolman

Old Guard
05-01-2014, 08:58 AM
Go ahead and rig up your pulley at home, over the top of a door..The Therapy sessions were not long enough, or cheap enough {COPAY}to do much good...Put a ruler on the wall to measure your lift...I started doing all they showed me at home and "Guess what"?? Recovered fully and faster that they wanted..much to my delight..Og.

paid4c4
05-02-2014, 12:36 PM
[QUOTE=timshufflin;44164]Your shoulder was worn out from years of dedicated public service? Well how in the hell did mine get worn out then? :)

Good luck Bill, shoulder surgery SUCKS![/QUOT

Tim, I've taken a couple of days to think about your question and the only thing that comes to mind as how you wore out your shoulders is the recoil from shooting .35 Whalen's or carrying Sean's rifle while dear hunting. Have a great weekend! The ball is in your court.