PDA

View Full Version : Punch the clown - read this!

seaninmich
05-01-2014, 11:58 PM
PTC,

I think the other thread got buried so I am starting a new one.

It appears that Tim was not completely displeased with your alpo pizza from nyc. I want to try this for myself.

Send me the EXACT SAME thing you sent Tim. I swear on my child's soul that I will give it a fair chance and give you my honest opinion.

I am happy to cover all costs for the pie, shipping, and your time to put this together. please get get me an estimated total amount and tell me what is the best way to send funds to you.

Thanks

axemurderer
05-02-2014, 12:40 PM
I think it is a trap!!!!!!!!

Mike

seaninmich
05-02-2014, 09:15 PM
I think it is a trap!!!!!!!!

Mike

not at all. It's time for Stu to step up. This is it. Last chance. Prove me wrong or step up and admit that new york pizza is dog food.

paid4c4
05-05-2014, 08:21 PM
Since I'm not involved one way or the other why not have Stu send me the pizza and let me judge?
Bill

seaninmich
05-05-2014, 11:27 PM
Since I'm not involved one way or the other why not have Stu send me the pizza and let me judge?
Bill

Bill, I suggest that Stu send us BOTH pizzas. I will cover the costs. As much as I look forward to your opinion. I feel it is important that I taste this pie myself. It is the only way I can finally put to rest this issue. I need to know, first hand, if I have wrongly judged ny pizza. If i have, I will admit it

seaninmich
05-06-2014, 11:38 PM
BTT

Has anyone heard from Stu?? Not like him to go off the grid

timshufflin
05-07-2014, 07:10 AM
I've heard from him everyday last week and Monday and Tuesday of this week. He just got done with a big re model/paint job in his house.

seaninmich
05-07-2014, 10:29 PM
I've heard from him everyday last week and Monday and Tuesday of this week. He just got done with a big re model/paint job in his house.

What did he say about my pizza??

timshufflin
05-08-2014, 07:01 AM
What did he say about my pizza??

I know for a fact he read this thread yesterday, I was on the phone with him when he read it. He murmured something unintelligible.

seaninmich
05-08-2014, 08:09 AM
I know for a fact he read this thread yesterday, I was on the phone with him when he read it. He murmured something unintelligible.

I know what he said: "...damnit. I'm finally going to have to admit to sean and the rest of the world that the food in nyc, especially the pizza, is all low-grad dog food..."

That's fine. what's the name of the place from which he sent you that pizza? I'll take care of this myself

axemurderer
05-08-2014, 04:58 PM
L&B Spumoni Gardens 86th street Brooklyn NY.

And do not ask for peperoni, My god!!!!! Sean you were here when Stu sent the pizza were you not, I did offer to take you out for pizza. Could have rubbed your nose in it then!

Mike

seaninmich
05-08-2014, 05:10 PM
L&B Spumoni Gardens 86th street Brooklyn NY.

And do not ask for peperoni, My god!!!!! Sean you were here when Stu sent the pizza were you not, I did offer to take you out for pizza. Could have rubbed your nose in it then!

Mike

I called them this morning. i asked them about shipping me one. the guy asked if this was some kind of joke.

When on the road, I work 16+ hours a day, 7 days a week. I wasn't in Brooklyn. I was in the bronx. I don'r have time to drive the 6+ hours to brooklyn to eat what i already know is dog vomit.

Are you now volunteering to facilitate the transport of pizza from brooklyn to michigan? Stu is hiding from it. Obviously because he knows it's the same as all the other slop new yorkers call "food"

axemurderer
05-12-2014, 02:58 PM
No I am not going to volunteer, because I do not believe that any pizza shipped by any carrier into the hinterlands on the edge of nowher would show well. I am still suprised that it did so well in Tim's test. Sean you just keep on eating those Tombstone frozen things and telling yourself it is pizza!

Mike

I called them this morning. i asked them about shipping me one. the guy asked if this was some kind of joke.

When on the road, I work 16+ hours a day, 7 days a week. I wasn't in Brooklyn. I was in the bronx. I don'r have time to drive the 6+ hours to brooklyn to eat what i already know is dog vomit.

Are you now volunteering to facilitate the transport of pizza from brooklyn to michigan? Stu is hiding from it. Obviously because he knows it's the same as all the other slop new yorkers call "food"

seaninmich
05-12-2014, 03:22 PM
Ive eaten tombstones. They are light years better than anything made in nyc.

cuppednlocked
05-12-2014, 07:30 PM
I am surprised a store wouldn't make one, freeze it raw, and ship overnight. Hell, I can get you just about ANY fresh wild-caught seafood to your door in a day...

Pizza can't be that difficult.

seaninmich
05-12-2014, 08:13 PM
Pizza can't be that difficult.

bro, we're talking about people that can't make edible food. This would be a huge undertaking for them.

timshufflin
05-13-2014, 07:21 AM
bro, we're talking about people that can't make edible food. This would be a huge undertaking for them.

LMAO! Sean said "people" LOLOLOLOL!