PDA

View Full Version : Little news from the Wolverine State

Roadkingtrax
05-17-2014, 01:20 AM
http://www.nraila.org/legislation/state-legislation/2014/5/michigan-anti-gun-extremists-push-for-long-gun-licensing-and-registration.aspx

Yesterday, a small but vocal group of anti-gun protestors descended on the state Capitol in Lansing to urge the Michigan Legislature to pass House Bill 4774, egregious legislation that would be an affront to your Second Amendment rights. HB 4774 would subject long guns to the same misguided licensing and registration requirements that are currently imposed on pistols.

If passed and enacted, HB 4774 would require all rifles, shotguns, muzzleloaders, and even pellet guns to be registered with law enforcement. In addition, it would ban private firearm transactions unless an individual obtains a license to purchase the firearm from a local law enforcement department.

timshufflin
05-17-2014, 05:19 PM
Yah, they're screwed. Unfortunately for the anti U.S. Constitution crowd in our state, the freedom movement currently owns the house and state senate. We have actually gotten rid of a crap load of firearms laws recently and if not for sandy hook, and the sub human parents of the fallen, we had legislation to allow us to carry in movie theaters and large sporting events. The house and senate had the bill ready to rock and on the governors desk but our Governor wouldn't sign because it was on his desk literally the day after sandy hook (pussy, dunce, anti freedom moron). I wouldn't call our governor anti firearm and I wouldn't call it pro firearm, it's whatever will get it votes. Now on economics our governor is a bit of a stud but not because it believes we should keep our money but because it believes low taxes make for a strong economy.

I've been long winded here but the bottom line is that these savages don't have a chance in heck, right now, of getting anything taken from us with this pro gun house and senate we have.

Old Guard
05-19-2014, 09:13 AM
This mess seems to be spreading and with Hillary in a buzz about it..There might just be some tragic Rifle losses in bad boat accidents...As there will be a line at your door to "Inspect your firearms".?Homeland security being used as a Swat force on a guys home for crime of having a" carry permit"?Crazy times.