PDA

View Full Version : IHC's posted for sale on the CMP.

Roadkingtrax
05-30-2014, 03:21 PM
IHC's posted, multiple threads in Ask Orest, and Garand sections.

Store Sales too, already asking for a number line system. We'll see how many slip in first ahead of the rush to get their pick. :)

http://forums.thecmp.org/showthread.php?t=138623

timshufflin
05-30-2014, 04:35 PM
LMAO! Orest is in complete denial that this has happened. It happened in front of my very face!

<tbody>
http://forums.thecmp.org/images/statusicon/post_old.gif Today, 12:35 PM

<tbody>
Orest (http://forums.thecmp.org/member.php?u=5) http://forums.thecmp.org/images/statusicon/user_offline.gif
Chief Operating Officer

</tbody>

http://forums.thecmp.org/images/icons/icon1.gif
the customers can certainly set up something themselves, but I do not plan on CMP doing anything. I don't want the CMP to be accused of handing out numbers ahead of time to "our friends" or "regulars".
However, you can contact the North store directly to see if they want to do anything. South store will let customers handle.

</tbody>

Old Guard
06-01-2014, 03:26 PM
No early sales to buddys?? I hope someone posts photos of the lines and the inside the south store..This should be better than Forest GUMP... BTW, I Am NOT in the running for a Tractor gun, unless it is local FTF..Just saying no dog in this fight..Butter up the popcorn and pass me a cooler..Og.

cwcdl79
06-02-2014, 12:18 PM
I'm a sucker, i'll be going

Old Guard
06-02-2014, 12:45 PM
I'm a sucker, i'll be going

Okay, so you will be in line Thursday? You just might get one with 96 IHC's at each store? I would like a reg. sa or Hra field grade rifle..but not gonna try the line anytime soon,I coulda and Should have had it all arranged with Big Red, he did some really nice pickings last week..Og.

canes7
06-02-2014, 01:39 PM
I hope to get a IHC stripped receiver, if they put any out for sale.

ordmm
06-02-2014, 01:53 PM
Everyone will have a great time.

Old Guard
06-02-2014, 03:34 PM
I hope to get a IHC stripped receiver, if they put any out for sale.

That would be cool, but I believe they were all stated to be Sa type 'C'.?? I would still like to buy one of either..But not going to be at this party..So does this mean you will be going to it?

canes7
06-02-2014, 03:40 PM
That would be cool, but I believe they were all stated to be Sa type 'C'.?? I would still like to buy one of either..But not going to be at this party..So does this mean you will be going to it?

No. I'm not that big of a fan. I'd like to have an IHC but really the chances of being able to purchase one isn't worth the hassle and drama involved. In my daydreaming I thought the CMP may put out the SG rifles first, then the FG's.. RG's and so on, all the way down to the stripped receivers. By the time the stripped receivers come about I may have the money and patience to deal with it. But I don't know that's what is going to happen. The only thing I know for sure is that it'll probably be more a pain in the ass than it's worth (to me).

Old Guard
06-02-2014, 03:49 PM
I don't do well in that type crowd, and the last thing i would tolerate is someone to grab a purchase item from my hands..good thing the SS has a metal detector installed at the door..But I turned down the new ARSENEL IHC rifles years ago (1980's)at Inflated price of $395.00 otd...Bad timing, I would feel bad to INVEST a lot for one new,,After all they were the least desirable M-1s , even shipped to the brits, LENDLEASE,until this last few years madness???

Brinks352
06-02-2014, 04:18 PM
Well orest posted that they are all sold out and any orders that do come in will be put on backorder.

IHC's all allocated - sold out

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today we received 125 FedEx / UPS, 324 Priority Mail, and 520 regular mail. All of the IHCs we had ready for mail order are allocated - in effect we are sold out and will not accept any more orders that are not in hand by close of business tomorrow. That should take into account any orders in the pipeline.

This does not affect the rifles we have at the North and South store for sale on Thursday.

Any orders that we are not able to fill from the current offering will be placed on backorder and will be filled as we inspect and grade more IHCs.

Thank you for your continued support of the CMP

Cpt. Chaos

stratochief
06-02-2014, 04:42 PM
No big surprise there.

Roadkingtrax
06-02-2014, 06:42 PM
I don't think there are enough IHC threads started on the forum...

canes7
06-02-2014, 07:39 PM
There needs to be as many IHC threads as there are Korean Garand threads +1 started by RT40.

jak
06-02-2014, 08:09 PM
There needs to be as many IHC threads as there are Korean Garand threads +1 started by RT40.

The big fuss being made over some IHC's going up for sale is very similar to a whole bunch of 12 to 14 years old girls giggling about getting tickets to go to a justin bieber concert

Old Guard
06-03-2014, 02:24 PM
The big fuss being made over some IHC's going up for sale is very similar to a whole bunch of 12 to 14 years old girls giggling about getting tickets to go to a justin bieber concert

Oh, I think it is much worst than that scene..Just about like running out of coffee at a firehouse or a Police station??this involves a bunch of older guys whom are pretty set in their ways....Capt. O. is taking it pretty well though,

stratochief
06-03-2014, 02:46 PM
That shit's getting pretty annoying.

Old Guard
06-03-2014, 04:20 PM
Sorry was just poking at it..