PDA

View Full Version : M1 Barrel swap

Time-on-target
06-11-2014, 10:43 PM
Tim, give me all the info for the barrel swap if you have time please.

timshufflin
06-12-2014, 06:25 AM
I'm lost, what are we talking about?

Time-on-target
06-12-2014, 08:43 PM
I want to know all the info for getting a new barrel put in my M1. I asked you about it about 3 years ago. But since then, we sold our old house, moved into our new one, buried my Mom and am currently having my Dad live with us for the summer as he heals from a bad bike accident. I guess it takes a lot more to kill a Vietnam Vet. I've had a lot of stuff go on since I last talked to you about this and am just looking for all the details so I can get this barrel swapped.

timshufflin
06-12-2014, 09:14 PM
I want to know all the info for getting a new barrel put in my M1. I asked you about it about 3 years ago. But since then, we sold our old house, moved into our new one, buried my Mom and am currently having my Dad live with us for the summer as he heals from a bad bike accident. I guess it takes a lot more to kill a Vietnam Vet. I've had a lot of stuff go on since I last talked to you about this and am just looking for all the details so I can get this barrel swapped.

Really, nothing to it. If you want a new barrel the prices for them are listed on my site, at the link I gave. I prefer not to talk business on this forum but if you send me an email, [email protected] , I'll get you all the info you need. For a new barrel though in 30/06 you'd be looking at the most for cost, with shipping, $295.

timshufflin
06-12-2014, 09:14 PM
:)...............

Time-on-target
06-12-2014, 10:45 PM
That's what I'm talking about sir! Thank you very much!