PDA

View Full Version : Cmp current frenzy..

Old Guard
06-13-2014, 09:22 AM
It only took two weeks to get my letter read and recieved at the Cmp.. No DBU yet, but i expect it will happen soon..Orest, said yesterday that they had a Dozen Folks working on the new orders..Even with him on Vacation in California..Including the famous tractor guns...My order is for an HRA again...Hoping for that'Cherrry in the sky'...Now Orlando, behave, I know you believe that we all put our pants on one leg at a time...I just had to take the plunge once more.....but i know the tooth fairy is just a fable..

timshufflin
06-13-2014, 10:19 PM
^^^ makes me giggle ^^^

Orlando
06-14-2014, 07:55 AM
I havent bought a Garand from CMP for years. I get my "Cherry Garands" from private owners and if you take your time you can find them at close to CMP prices.

Old Guard
06-14-2014, 10:32 AM
I havent bought a Garand from CMP for years. I get my "Cherry Garands" from private owners and if you take your time you can find them at close to CMP prices.

Sounds like good advice for FTF sales, but I don't have the FFl , and my LGS wants $39.00 to even talk..So I decided to give it another pop.Cherrys are Nicer, Btw, I have no Pregidises againest standard or Ugly rifles..After all the rifles of some allies are much uglier, than the most beat up of Garands...Grin...Og.

accordionjohn
07-12-2014, 06:41 PM
Have had my first garand on order since late April for an HRA SG. Hoping that we are getting close as I have not heard from CMP. I understand that some folks with HRA orders in are being given a choice of an SA instead, which supposedly speeds up things a bit. We'll see..........

Brinks352
07-12-2014, 07:42 PM
Have had my first garand on order since late April for an HRA SG. Hoping that we are getting close as I have not heard from CMP. I understand that some folks with HRA orders in are being given a choice of an SA instead, which supposedly speeds up things a bit. We'll see..........

It might be a little slow right now because they have staff at Camp Perry for the national matches. I think it will start to speed up again in about a month or so.