PDA

View Full Version : Fizbo Banned!!!!!!

Punch The Clown
08-08-2014, 01:00 PM
Fizbo has been banned from the CMP!!!!! Both Fizbo and Punch are classically trained Auguste clowns of the Jewish persuasion. If Krusty the Clown joined would he be banned too? (Krusty's given name is Herschel Krustovsky). Could that be a factor? Is it 1938 all over again???

jbkf1003
08-08-2014, 01:04 PM
Can anyone confirm is that the fastest ban in CMP Forum history?

Old Guard
08-08-2014, 02:43 PM
Can anyone confirm is that the fastest ban in CMP Forum history?

Ouch, that sure did not take long??

ordmm
08-08-2014, 02:46 PM
I believe that Krusty has three nipples. Is that a genetic trait that Punch and Fisbo share? And to set the record straight Krusty's full name is Herschel Shmoikel Pinchas Yerucham Krustofsky, formerly known as Rory B. Bellows.

Punch The Clown
08-08-2014, 06:48 PM
I believe that Krusty has three nipples. Is that a genetic trait that Punch and Fisbo share? And to set the record straight Krusty's full name is Herschel Shmoikel Pinchas Yerucham Krustofsky, formerly known as Rory B. Bellows.

I wonder if there is a limit on the size of a forum name? Herschel Shmoikel Pinchas Yerucham Krustofsky has a nice ring to it!

toolman
08-08-2014, 11:24 PM
Funny stuff!!! Peace toolman.... We love you here!!!!!

Prince Humperdink
08-09-2014, 12:49 AM
They have no sense of humor,and hate Jewish clowns?hmmm,perhaps hammas is running the show? ;)

cannonshooter
08-09-2014, 03:57 PM
Punch,
If and when you ever get back on the CMP. Tell them to make amends you will make them up a dish of Jewish Calamari fresh straight from the Moyle.
Mack

Punch The Clown
08-09-2014, 04:59 PM
Punch,
If and when you ever get back on the CMP. Tell them to make amends you will make them up a dish of Jewish Calamari fresh straight from the Moyle.
Mack

I heard it's very chewy though. Maybe sauteed in a little manbutter...........

Punch The Clown
08-09-2014, 06:26 PM
You know, people are really funny. I'm guilty a little bit and I'm pretty sure just about everyone is to some extent. I may act a LITTLE extra nice to someone that is selling something that I'm looking to buy but the key word here is LITTLE.
Last night I watched the GCA DVD about the M1 and Seijas talked about clinton having a couple of hundred thousand Garands de-milled by "Captain Crunch" before Congress stopped it. They didn't mention the 1911 genocide. Not a person on the cmp forum bears any ill will to orest for being the man behind the machine yet I get banned for poking fun at people sucking up to the man that destroyed their treasures. I realize that he was just doing a job but can't the minions put things in perspective? Just pays your money and orders your gun. Simple. No reacharound necessary.

checkmate19
08-09-2014, 07:30 PM
I missed the entire thing,

cannonshooter
08-09-2014, 07:43 PM
Those of us who do not pray at the church of The CMP and realize that Orest is only a man not a demi-god will never ever be accepted by those that would have Orest impregnate their wives so they can always have a piece of Orest and the CMP in their lives. That is why when you point out their cult like devotion to this man is a crock they get all pissy and want you banned. After all everything Orest and the CMP do is gospel and we infidels and free thinkers are not wanted.
Mack

Orlando
08-10-2014, 07:28 AM
I missed the entire thing,

Me to.......

timshufflin
08-10-2014, 09:34 AM
Me to.......

Punch said something about Orest needing a reach around.

seaninmich
08-10-2014, 03:30 PM
Punch said something about Orest needing a reach around.

that, and CMP hates jews.

LEAD POISON
08-10-2014, 04:35 PM
that, and CMP hates jews.

I like yews.I got a bunch planted in front of the house.

cannonshooter
08-10-2014, 06:55 PM
Still dont know why the banned punch for the reach around comment. He was wrong its not Orest that gets the reach around. It should be everyone that acts like they want Orest to hit them from behind and then they could have a 2 fer. Orest man meat and and a happy ending lol.
Mack

Punch The Clown
08-10-2014, 07:33 PM
All I did was ask if I gave orest the old reacharound like everyone else does, would I get a better rifle? What's wrong about that?

cannonshooter
08-10-2014, 09:20 PM
Punch,
You asked if you could pork Orest from behind. Thats not how it works over there you were supposed to ask if Orest would kindly give you the reach around as he rammed it home to you. But I understand your confusion its only as I did more investigating into this did I find out where you went wrong. Its very easy for us non CMP worshipers to get the procedure wrong.
Mack

Punch The Clown
08-10-2014, 10:08 PM
Mack, porking the mighty "O" from behind is expected. I was sweetening the pie offering to also rub one out for him. Like they say, in prison and the cmp, it don't count.

Prince Humperdink
08-11-2014, 12:12 AM
Mack, porking the mighty "O" from behind is expected. I was sweetening the pie offering to also rub one out for him. Like they say, in prison and the cmp, it don't count.

http://i490.photobucket.com/albums/rr266/Bruner_Family/Stupid%20Pictures/download_zps20917a41.jpg (http://s490.photobucket.com/user/Bruner_Family/media/Stupid%20Pictures/download_zps20917a41.jpg.html)

musketjon
11-09-2014, 01:40 AM
Last night I watched the GCA DVD about the M1

Did you also notice the "Organ of Rifles" in the video?? It has nothing to do with M1 rifles. For those of you who don't know about it, it is a 2-tier horse shoe shaped rack that holds about 1,000 (the exact number escapes me right now), literally, brand new, unissued, 1861 Springfield rifle-muskets. It's quite a sight to see, and somewhere, on one of them, is my fingerprint (yes, I set off the sensor when I reached over the railing and touched it--lol).
Jon

musketjon
11-09-2014, 01:46 AM
I just wonder why the eff-you-see-kaye Orest picked Commiefornia to retire in. I can't wait to get the eff-you-see-kaye out of here.
Jon