PDA

View Full Version : I need help!!!

toolman
08-11-2014, 05:48 PM
Poor boy was killed. But why are they breaking into stores stealing shoes and radios??? Me need help!!!!! I NO understand???? Me just a dumb country boy. Who was taught that stealing is a ten commandment.. Just like murder.. So aren't they the same??? Isnt one just as bad as the other??? Me NO understand?? Confused toolman...

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/08/11/protest-over-missouri-teenager-shooting-by-police-turns-to-looting-vandalism/?intcmp=latestnews

jbkf1003
08-11-2014, 05:59 PM
I can't help you sir, I am just as confused as you. It seems Man's depraved nature just looks for an excuse to come out...

seaninmich
08-11-2014, 06:12 PM
subhumans will look for any excuse to riot and loot. no further explanation needed

Old Guard
08-11-2014, 06:21 PM
Any Chance to Rob, or pillage..it happens here ,a lot more than the city likes to be known.. This is Dead Elvis Week, Let us pray that there are plenty of Police on duty..Or the Tourists will pay...just the facts Mame??

toolman
08-11-2014, 07:47 PM
Im lost for words guys.. Sorry, just cannot believe media is covering this. All about poor colored boy. Nothing about all the stealing from private business (radios's , shoes,ETC..) OH yeah, who cares government does it every day. I bought a stock that my banker said to a few months ago. Did my (With NO HELP from big brother) own research looked good so I jumped. Made good $money$ today. Happy for me I get to pay 35% taxes on it!!! Just because I live here in amerika. I feel so warm and fuzzy right now!! Someone need a hug???? Confused tooldaddy

Old Guard
08-12-2014, 09:36 AM
Toolman, check your CPA , before you pay the 35%, the Big boys don't pay it why should you? FORD, stock, has really helped my efforts too, lately..

ordmm
08-12-2014, 11:19 AM
Crazy about Cop on Black shootings. So two nights in a row there is a rampage about a black youth getting killed. If rioting over a black youth being shot to death has a rioting/looting response formula then Chicago would be burned and looted into oblivion in one weekend. Sad someone dies for sure, but the response baffles me. Kinda.

LEAD POISON
08-12-2014, 04:40 PM
It appears a certain portion of the black community is still Zulu.
Maybe the Police should start wearing English helmets, then shooting a few more.

jbkf1003
08-12-2014, 04:55 PM
Sir I am offended. The Zulu's had honor and were formidable warriors. It took stones to stand up to British muskets and bayonets with 1st century weaponry... These scumbags have none of the above.

ordmm
08-14-2014, 11:32 AM
Lifted this link from subguns.....really explains what, or what not to do when dealing with police. Should be mandatory viewing in some inner city schools.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uj0mtxXEGE8

Old Guard
08-15-2014, 09:33 AM
Lifted this link from subguns.....really explains what, or what not to do when dealing with police. Should be mandatory viewing in some inner city schools.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uj0mtxXEGE8

Fantastic advice, watching this just picked-up my day..Especially the mad woman scene....

seaninmich
08-15-2014, 02:15 PM
HAHA! turns out the cop that shot him is BLACK!!! must be one of those damn racist blacks...

Old Guard
08-15-2014, 03:35 PM
HAHA! turns out the cop that shot him is BLACK!!! must be one of those damn racist blacks...

OMG, you don't mean it? He was one of theirs? So they let it go on and Bloom, rather than give up that info..is it true they are marching in NY about this ???