PDA

View Full Version : Out to the range

9th Infantry Division
08-25-2014, 08:33 PM
My Bro in law and my nephew went to the range Sunday and I let them take out the MiniG as they are in love with it, I was out of town so I could not go. Here is the pic he sent me in his report, plus a pic of the G. Ammo was HXP Greek surplus from the CMP. After getting it zeroed it was dead nuts. Six shot group off of bench.

This is one great rifle, and a hell of a good shooter. Very easy on the eyes too....!!!

Orlando
08-25-2014, 08:54 PM
Thats great, thanks for the range report

jbkf1003
08-25-2014, 08:56 PM
You must really trust your Bro-In-Law to let him take your G out! I wouldn't trust mine with my 10-22!

timshufflin
08-26-2014, 05:10 AM
Hmm, that is a lot of trust. I'd rather just give him the money.

Punch The Clown
08-26-2014, 09:16 AM
Notice the way the old and the new combine seamlessly on the Mini-G. A blend of Pre-War Art Deco style and late 20th century "assault rifle" handling. The owner took a risk and seems to have used vintage furniture further defining that eclectic look. The Mini-G has...Dare I say it?.....the Panache that other firearms only hope to achieve. The phrase "je ne sais quois" was coined with the Mini-G in mind. Bravo Monsieur Shufflin. I tip my plumed chapeau to you!

9th Infantry Division
08-26-2014, 01:00 PM
Mister Punch the Clown, for a naked clown straddling a cold bottle of brew you are remarkably eloquent, bravo! And yes, the furniture is vintage. This rifle is worthy of the finest of wood.

As to the trust issue, the "Bro-In-Law" is completely trust worthy, responsible, and well-heeled. No problems there.

jbkf1003
08-26-2014, 07:12 PM
As to the trust issue, the "Bro-In-Law" is completely trust worthy, responsible, and well-heeled. No problems there.

Rub it in why don't you.. I've got 3, they'd all rather handle ipads than firearms, I think some of them voted for BHO as well.....

LEAD POISON
08-27-2014, 10:19 PM
rub it in why don't you.. I've got 3, they'd all rather handle ipads than firearms, i think some of them voted for bho as well.....

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek