PDA

View Full Version : It's Almost Autumn And I'm Dreaming Of

Punch The Clown
08-26-2014, 12:13 PM
Halloween, raking leaves, mid-term elections and a good school shooting or two perpetrated by some coddled misfit that grew up without the "advantage" of a two parent household-or at least one where both parents are of different sexes. Notice the sarcasm in the word "advantage" as the libtards try to sell us all that the one parent (or two parent of the same sex) household is superior to the two parent (of opposite sex) with the dog and the white picket fence, where Dad tells you "to kick the bully in the nuts and then break his nose", that says Grace, believes in G_d, goes to Church, etc, is inferior and ridiculed by the likes or rachel maddow. Good old Autumn.

toolman
08-26-2014, 03:28 PM
Halloween, raking leaves, mid-term elections and a good school shooting or two perpetrated by some coddled misfit that grew up without the "advantage" of a two parent household-or at least one where both parents are of different sexes. Notice the sarcasm in the word "advantage" as the libtards try to sell us all that the one parent (or two parent of the same sex) household is superior to the two parent (of opposite sex) with the dog and the white picket fence, where Dad tells you "to kick the bully in the nuts and then break his nose", that says Grace, believes in G_d, goes to Church, etc, is inferior and ridiculed by the likes or rachel maddow. Good old Autumn.

Punch, I cannot help but LOVE you...... Peace toolman

Punch The Clown
08-26-2014, 03:42 PM
Love you too.

Jimbo Slice
08-26-2014, 05:44 PM
Well hell... I was just thinking of bird season.

Guess I'm kind of slow...

cuppednlocked
08-26-2014, 06:05 PM
Well hell... I was just thinking of bird season.

Guess I'm kind of slow...

Me too!

Dove season and resident goose starts in 6 days.

Early teal season starts in 12 days.

jbkf1003
08-26-2014, 07:06 PM
Screams football to me... Seeing the Dems get their a$#es kicked in the midterms excited me too....

Prince Humperdink
08-27-2014, 10:33 AM
4 more days until grouse,and turkey season...and my love for you Stu needs no mention.

Punch The Clown
08-27-2014, 02:14 PM
...and my love for you Stu needs no mention.

Ditto!!!!!

LEAD POISON
08-27-2014, 09:32 PM
19,days till DEER season. X bow. I think I'm getting my annual WOODY. AHH NEVER MIND.

Jimbo Slice
08-27-2014, 10:10 PM
Michigan just passed another Wolf hunt.

Hopefully they will allow tags to be filled in the heavily overrun counties this time. No Doe permits up this way is a real bummer, but food will hit the table.

Jimbo Slice
09-11-2014, 09:13 PM
And now the natural resource commission has said there will be no grey wolf hunt in Michigan this year because they have to wait on the results of two ballot initiatives set forth by the damn bleeding hearts to repeal wolves as game species.

This is just disgusting. Sons-o-bitchin downstate bleeding hearts are going to screw the U.P. yet again. Large predator populations coupled with bad recent winters and multiplied by awful management has decimated the U.P. deer herd to the point that there will be no antlerless tags this year (except for a couple small areas in Menominee and Delta counties).

Seriously... we have almost nothing left and the damn nanny state a-holes prefer to see the majestic wolf packs flourish instead of the deer herds that people put on their tables.

Well guess what dickheads, been lots of wolves seen around here that are full of mange. I wonder how majestic and beautiful it will look as they freeze to death this winter.

Just ridiculous.

Sorry, rant over.

Old Guard
09-12-2014, 09:02 AM
The Gov. spends more money on the Wolf Re-population program than I care about too...millions of dollars down the tube, and here we can barely keep teachers and pay them..really tough question is don't the DUMMIES know if we don't educate the masses that we have to pay for them to be in PRISON, or pay with our life in robberies??? Truthfully... Plus our quail the bobwhite has been nearly wiped out along with the cottontail rabbit.. Stepping off the box now..