PDA

View Full Version : Congratulations, Tim Mini G creator..

Old Guard
08-29-2014, 02:26 PM
Talk about it all you like..Those mini-g's sell well , when you can find one listed,{Cmp}...A talent well recognised and respected by many, how about giving us a bow, when you get the time..I know you are busy, but I was in a good chocolate induced mood, plus it is Friday..So...$clapper$$clapper$ P.S. move over Stu..

timshufflin
08-29-2014, 04:58 PM
I don't know if that would be a win or a loss. A side of me actually is a bit bummed out when I see a rifle I've worked on for sale. It did sell quickly, I just checked, so I guess that part is a win.

seaninmich
08-29-2014, 06:41 PM
I don't know if that would be a win or a loss. A side of me actually is a bit bummed out when I see a rifle I've worked on for sale. It did sell quickly, I just checked, so I guess that part is a win.

I'd say the fact that they sell within hours of a listing is more important than focusing on the fact that someone is actually letting one go. Hell, some day, MIni-G SN#001 (MINE) will be for sale. I'm thinking somewhere in the $7500 range :)

Jgun
08-29-2014, 08:14 PM
I'd never sell mine, unless it was to keep a roof over my family, or keep them from going hungry, but I've got a lot of other things that would go first.

9th Infantry Division
08-30-2014, 12:35 AM
I was really surprised to see one for sale, and a little disappointed at the same time. I wouldn't sell mine, its like one of the kids. Thanks Tim!