PDA

View Full Version : Speaking of "How was your Labor Day?"....The Islamist just chopped another head off..

ordmm
09-02-2014, 02:56 PM
Sucks to be a captive of he Islamists...Wonder if Obama has figured out a "strategy" yet. The guy who's doing the low and tight haircuts must be really pissed off about something.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/iraq/11071159/Steven-Sotloff-beheaded-by-Islamic-State-live.html

timshufflin
09-02-2014, 03:29 PM
The irony? This journalist probably voted for oboombya!

ordmm
09-02-2014, 04:08 PM
Yeah, funny how things work out.

Sucks to be a captive of he Islamists...Wonder if Obama has figured out a "strategy" yet. The guy who's doing the low and tight haircuts must be really pissed off about something.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/iraq/11071159/Steven-Sotloff-beheaded-by-Islamic-State-live.html

jbkf1003
09-02-2014, 04:43 PM
What a train wreck this administration is.... It's a really bad sign when I'd take William Jefferson in a heartbeat over this clown...

seaninmich
09-02-2014, 05:45 PM
What a train wreck this administration is.... It's a really bad sign when I'd take William Jefferson in a heartbeat over this clown...

I've been saying that for years. In truth, for the most part, he wasn't all the bad. He didn't do jack and had the benefit of a republican congress to make the country run.

seaninmich
09-02-2014, 05:48 PM
Nobody really seems to give much thought to the atrocities going on in the middle east at the hands of ISIS right now. It's too far away to impact their lives. Now, in the not too distant future they WILL be doing this in the states. THEN we'll see what happens. I can promise you that we are set up for attacks on this country that will make Sept 11, 2001 look like a Disney movie. Once they are inside our cities, there will be no way to stop them. I have no problem saying that is IS going to happen and it WILL happen in less than 18 months. I'm willing to bet that, before the 2016 elections, we are used to hearing the words "martial law" and "suspended elections".

Punch The Clown
09-02-2014, 08:37 PM
At work we are getting reminders several x's a day to be alert. I kind of get a feeling they know something.

jbkf1003
09-02-2014, 09:54 PM
I wouldn't doubt it..

dogboysdad
09-02-2014, 10:03 PM
Something's going to happen, for sure. But do you think that Barry's buddies in the Brotherhood really want to screw things up for him?

jbkf1003
09-03-2014, 07:50 AM
I did not watch the video, and not to take anything away from these poor guys, but would any of you guys sit there idly and let some thug behead you, I'm sorry I wouldn't, I not going to be made a spectacle of. I'd resist every way possible and force them to shoot me...

seaninmich
09-03-2014, 08:51 AM
Something's going to happen, for sure. But do you think that Barry's buddies in the Brotherhood really want to screw things up for him?

How would that screw things up for him? Terror attacks all over the U.S., "president" declares martial law, private firearms are confiscated everywhere, elections are suspended, americans cant go to work out of fear and end up on welfare. it's the perfect scenario for barry.

timshufflin
09-03-2014, 12:08 PM
I did not watch the video, and not to take anything away from these poor guys, but would any of you guys sit there idly and let some thug behead you, I'm sorry I wouldn't, I not going to be made a spectacle of. I'd resist every way possible and force them to shoot me...

They may have thought that through, the victims may have been HEAVILY drugged.

ordmm
09-03-2014, 12:11 PM
I think Obama sucks and for the most part does not have my personal best interests in mind. There's a whole bunch of issues going on overseas which are being by a bunch of diverse interests but share one thing in common...take a shot at the United States. Obama most probably has a great test coming his way. He's the president and the fact is Obama will define the outcome. The big problem for me is after six years, even being objective, I can't think of anything the current administration has done that has been 100% successful. Also hard to rely on guys like John Kerry or Joe Biden to break out with independent thought as they pretty much carry the water for Obama. Way back when the 911 attacks occurred there was no doubt the people of the U.S. came together. This time if we get hit think it will go the other way. Population in some areas is simply going to go prehistoric apeshit, which some will say is by design. Fact is, as much unrest as there is many parts of the world maybe Western civilization is in for a massive thinning of the population. Asia seems different, maybe by culture, maybe because they are less free to go apeshit. Guess we may be in for a really big adjustment of our way of life.

cuppednlocked
09-03-2014, 12:42 PM
They may have thought that through, the victims may have been HEAVILY drugged.

Or been through the video taping so much that it is just another "take". Hell, they are probably beaten/tortured so often they want the end to come.

jbkf1003
09-03-2014, 03:06 PM
Yeah they probably were drugged or thought it was just another propaganda film. I would have been dead months prior though, hopefully taking one with me. I don't have enough patients to wait out captivity.