PDA

View Full Version : WTB italian .762 rear..handguard..for typo 2 project.

Old Guard
10-05-2014, 12:14 PM
okay, slinging rocks here..i really don't want to cut the end off a reg handguard for this rifle.. I need the metal HG cap too..possibly the trough that runs inside..forgotten the term for it....let me know..THX.. OG.

seaninmich
10-05-2014, 04:14 PM
I'm confused.

I get that you are looking for a short rear guard, but what is the "cap" and "trough"?? are you talking about a ferrule and liner for the FRONT guard?

i do have a nice set of guards from a BM59E that I can sell. Email me and I'll get back with some pics. [email protected]

jbkf1003
10-05-2014, 06:56 PM
Sarco has this, but the condition I'm sure is hit or miss. Sean is probably a better bet.

Old Guard
10-06-2014, 10:19 AM
okay, slinging rocks here..i really don't want to cut the end off a reg handguard for this rifle.. I need the metal HG cap too..possibly the trough that runs inside..forgotten the term for it....let me know..THX.. OG.

Sorry brain must have jumped out of gear. the top rear handguard i have, i will be buying another clip to hold it in place..The Front handguard is the one with a ferrel and a metal cap, which Sean says is the same as USGI.?I got a little confused reading the notes on Bm -59 conversion of stocks.. .But e type doen't change much..

gman366
10-17-2014, 10:19 PM
The bM59E Model has the same front handguard as the USGI, but they are mostly different wood. i can sell you a real one for $25, + $6 shipping. Tony Giacobbe