PDA

View Full Version : Local (Racine, WI) Democratic get out the vote rally!!!

ordmm
10-13-2014, 11:54 AM
....Well not really a get out the vote rally in the strict sense...it was for free housing assistance. Obviousy well attended by able bodied citizens taking a day off of work......

Read the news story, watch the video. This is what a city that ALWAYS blindly votes democratic looks like.

http://journaltimes.com/news/local/chaos-as-crowds-seek-rent-help/article_dd9a941c-18e4-5c6e-b7e7-e572b704938f.html

jbkf1003
10-13-2014, 03:23 PM
Nice.

Are you sure they were all citizens?

ordmm
10-13-2014, 04:05 PM
Nice.

Are you sure they were all citizens?

Hard to say about the citizen thing as Racine was listed on the net as a sanctuary city. Greater problem is I guess that what will happen when those on relief vastly outnumber those paying taxes and the system starts falling apart. Although maybe we are approaching that point.

LEAD POISON
10-13-2014, 08:27 PM
I saw the news cast it would appear the applicants all have nice Florida Suntans.

timshufflin
10-14-2014, 08:02 AM
It is literally impossible to make the amount of money you have to make to qualify for this welfare IF you are a two parent household.

jbkf1003
10-14-2014, 09:13 AM
It is literally impossible to make the amount of money you have to make to qualify for this welfare IF you are a two parent household.

Your assuming that they are working, or 'working' a job that has reportable income. Even if they file tax returns, that is probably your adjusted income. And after you take off all 12 kids (I don't believe welfare counts as income), it's probably not too hard to get below that threshhold if you really try.

I had a lady that worked with my mom at a Doctors office, tell her she didn't want to take on a 3rd day, she only wanted to work 2, because if she did she would loose her free child care, and some other programs. If only they would put as much effort into being productive as they do milking the system. This woman was of European Descent, the laziness knows no boundaries.... (Well maybe political party lines)

Justin