PDA

View Full Version : Blow Out Trigger Group Sale ALL SOLD

Orlando
11-06-2014, 07:24 AM
I have a few trigger groups left that I want to move and am making a special deal to BT members only. I have been selling these for $85 each plus ship. I have 4 left and want them gone so $72 each plus shipping on this forum only.
Trigger groups are still listed for sale on oter forum so the first unconditional "I'll take it "gets the part
If you want to purchase items ,post "I'll take #####" here and PM ME WITH WHAT YOU WANT WITH NAME AND ADDRESS
Also please enclude a note with payment so I will know what it is for.
Will combine shipping on multiple parts to keep cost low
Insurance extra and must be asked for if desired.

Have a group of assorted complete Springfield Trigger groups. I completely disassembled these, cleaned , inspected each part then properly greased/reassembled them. The housings , trigger guards, triggers and safeties look to be original finish. Most have reparked hammers and some plungers ,spring housings are refinished. The finish wear on the housings and guards vary but are all good clean, functioning trigger groups.
The most wear to finish is to the side of housing which will not show when installed
At the price I am selling these at I am not going to take the time to photograph each one. #1 is top left corner #2 next one down, etc, etc $85 each Reduced for BT members $72 each plus $5.90 shipping
Trigger Guards:
#1 –SOLD- 12 SA housing, 3 SA hammers, unmarked safety, milled trigger guard, guide with wings

#2SOLD - 12 SA housing, 5 SA hammer, unmarked safety, milled trigger guard, guide with wings

#3- SOLD 12 SA housing, 3 SA hammer, unmarked safety, milled trigger guard,guide with wings

#4- SOLD 14 SA housing, 5 SA hammer, unmarked safety, stamped trigger guard w/milled hook, no wings on guide

#5 SOLD- 18 SA housing, 7 SA hammer, unmarked safety, stamped trigger guard w/milled hook, no wings on guide

#6- SOLD 14 SA housing, 7 SA hammer, unmarked safety, stamped trigger guard and hook, no wings on guide

#7- SOLD- 14 SA housing, 5 SA hammer, unmarked safety, stamped trigger guard with milled hook, no wings on guide

#8- SOLD - 14 SA housing, 5 SA hammer, unmarked safety, milled trigger guard, no wings on guide

#9 – SOLD - 14 SA housing, 5 SA hammer, unmarked safety,milled trigger guard, guide with wings

#10 - SOLD - 8 SA housing, 2 SA hammer, unmarked safety, milled trigger guard, guide with wings

Old Guard
11-06-2014, 10:21 AM
Okay, I'll take the Sa trigger group #8 milled, for 72.00...the Nos follower rod for $7.00 and the Nos Sa rear sight aperture for $10.00 and wish to have combined freight please..email me back with pertainant info, thx.. OG.
Added note:hi Bill, I dropped payment into the mail this am...unfortuately since they are Gov. sponsered, the mail gets loaded tonight....Og.

brutis
11-13-2014, 12:15 AM
Since I missed out on the trigger groups, I have some trigger housings I need to finish. I would like (2) of the hammers, (2) gas cylinder locks and (2) butt swivels. The following can be generic, (1) trigger, (2) trigger spring housing/plunger, (2) safeties and (2) trigger guards ( I prefer the forged type). Any chance you can help with any of that?

Orlando
11-13-2014, 06:49 AM
Since I missed out on the trigger groups, I have some trigger housings I need to finish. I would like (2) of the hammers, (2) gas cylinder locks and (2) butt swivels. The following can be generic, (1) trigger, (2) trigger spring housing/plunger, (2) safeties and (2) trigger guards ( I prefer the forged type). Any chance you can help with any of that?

PM sent.....