PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Rock rivers trigger assy for ar-15..

Old Guard
12-02-2014, 06:21 PM
Guys, I need a little help here, Let me buy your old unused Rock river trigger assy, and please don't ask me to pay retail??Send me a e-mail on this site, PLZ. This is going for research on my belief that my Bushmaster can be better to shoot, rapidly...I don't shoot it often enough...If you know of one, cheap, then message me...If not then, I'll fall back on Cmp forum to look...Thx. OG.

Orlando
12-02-2014, 06:39 PM
You mean Rock River Match trigger or stock Rock River trigger?

Old Guard
12-04-2014, 10:00 AM
You mean Rock River Match trigger or stock Rock River trigger?

Honestly did not know there was such, from Rra? I see where you really prefer the Geiselle triggers..i don't shoot this rifle very much so any improvement over Mil spec will be better....if Shf situation arises, i know I can get by.. just thought i might get one of the others to fiddle with and see what it actually does..After all I have improved over the old SP1 colt M16 that I carried in the guard, and hated it...

Orlando
12-04-2014, 04:49 PM
I dont think you will see a difference with a standard Rock River trigger over with what you already have. They do make a Match trigger and for the money it is good. Not the same level as a Geiselle but a good trigger for your application
http://www.brownells.com/rifle-parts/triggers-parts/triggers/ar-15-national-match-2-stage-trigger-prod19696.aspx

Old Guard
12-05-2014, 11:08 AM
Orlando, Thanks for the reference to the brownells site, So they add a lightened hammer to the mix? Interesting...

Orlando
12-05-2014, 02:07 PM
I had a RR NM trigger on my RR AR. It was a definate improvement over a standard trigger. If you do a search ofr them you should be able to find them for around $100

buckley94thmp
12-05-2014, 11:07 PM
Bought 2 last night. Looks like they are out of stock now but may be worth checking periodically

http://gunsupplyoutlet.com/ar-15-parts/171-rock-river-arms-ar0093nmk-2-stage-trigger-kit-ar-15-national-match-trigger-only.html?search_query=Rock+river&results=24