PDA

View Full Version : Wolves back on the endangered list...

Jimbo Slice
12-20-2014, 06:11 AM
You have got to be shitting me. This libtard judge from d.c. has decided to put wolves back on the list. The real funny part is she's married to some bastard executive producer at national geographic channel.

Full story here.

http://www.uppermichiganssource.com/news/story.aspx?id=1138832#.VJVLSf0l4Y

I swear that they are bent on destroying our economy completely.

timshufflin
12-20-2014, 04:28 PM
They should have NEVER been re-introduced. Every time these things get introduced somewhere, we're told when they reach a huntable number, they'll be hunted to control them. If memory serves me correct, I think Idaho is the only place they've gotten away with hunting them.

How's this for a GIANT lie from the feds?

Source- http://www.fws.gov/midwest/wolf/stateplans/pdf/mi-wolf-plan.pdf

Under the Summary page paragraph 4

The federal recovery plan goal will be achieved when there is a combined population of 100wolves in Michigan and Wisconsin for a period of five consecutive years. At this level the wolf willbe recommended for removal from endangered status on the Federal Endangered andThreatened Species List and changed from endangered to threatened status on the MichiganEndangered Species List. When wolves are downlisted from endangered states, lethal wolfcontrol may be allowed in some localized areas in special circumstances, such as repeatedlivestock depredations. When a minimum sustainable population is achieved in the UpperPeninsula for a period of five consecutive years, the wolf can then be removed from the MichiganEndangered Species List.

We were told that when 100 wolves combined between Wisconsin and Michigan occurred, the wolves would be downgraded from endangered to threatened and that, at that time, lethal wolf control would be allowed in localized areas. ALL a GIANT LIE!

cuppednlocked
12-20-2014, 11:12 PM
Google "NC Red Wolf" restoration scandal...

centurion20000
12-22-2014, 12:18 PM
Why is a judge on the east coast passing a ruling that impacts people in Michigan? When did district judges gain the ability to rule / impact the entire nation?

Beryl A. Howell (born 1956) is a federal District Court judge for the United States District Court for the District of Columbia

Jimbo Slice
12-22-2014, 12:47 PM
The tree huggers shopped around until they found one sympathetic to their cause.

It's bad enough that a bunch of appleknockers voted down the two hunting bills on the ballot, now we have liberal judges from dc completely screwing us... nothing shocking about that last bit I guess.

Old Guard
12-23-2014, 05:48 PM
The tree huggers shopped around until they found one sympathetic to their cause.

It's bad enough that a bunch of appleknockers voted down the two hunting bills on the ballot, now we have liberal judges from dc completely screwing us... nothing shocking about that last bit I guess.

So how many live stock can they kill before they become targets?