PDA

View Full Version : Lets keep the drool (or worse) off the keyboard Gentlemen....

jbkf1003
12-29-2014, 10:27 PM

I haven't read it yet but I think there is a centerfold on page 15....

Prince Humperdink
12-30-2014, 12:42 AM
I've already worn mine out and the pages are all stuck together now :(

timshufflin
12-30-2014, 09:32 AM
So, if it's honest journalism it will chronologically detail all the things Orest has done for the CMP and the Garand, right?
Timeline detailing;
- Entering military
- Jobs in military
- Entrance into the M1 Garand destruction program
- Number of Garands destroyed and how they were destroyed with backroom details
- What after this program? Where did the parts go?
- How did he go to the CMP?
- As a non profit, what percentage of dollars went to "the mission" and how much went to the officers and staff of the CMP including Orest
- What profitable ideas did Orest come up with at the CMP to increase profit for "the mission"?
- Tell us about the balancing act between making those who want cheap guns and ammo happy and those wanting maximum dollars for the CMP's "mission".
- How much money is left to be made by the CMP through firearms sales, through ammo sales, through repair sales.
- Give is the glory but also give us the dirt.

Old Guard
12-30-2014, 09:55 AM
So, if it's honest journalism it will chronologically detail all the things Orest has done for the CMP and the Garand, right?
Timeline detailing;
- Entering military
- Jobs in military
- As a non profit, what percentage of dollars went to "the mission" and how much went to the officers and staff of the CMP including Orest
- What profitable ideas did Orest come up with at the CMP to increase profit for "the mission"?
- Tell us about the balancing act between making those who want cheap guns and ammo happy and those wanting maximum dollars for the CMP's "mission".
- How much money is left to be made by the CMP through firearms sales, through ammo sales, through repair sales.

TIM, nice wording for your plan..sounds like you might be planning a 'Mission' of your own?It should really be interesting parts about the CMP backdoor?

LEAD POISON
12-30-2014, 03:30 PM

i haven't read it yet but i think there is a centerfold on page 15....
the title is (the butter man,bend over)

Jimbo Slice
12-31-2014, 09:11 PM
Timeline detailing;
- Entering military
- Jobs in military

On another forum that I frequent there are some members that are loading their pants over the new cmp playground in AL, and there are some that are critical of the decision to put all of the eggs into one basket.

Personally, I feel that a single location like that is wasteful, and the monies should have been spread out over the nation in order to reach more people. Isn't that the ultimate goal of "the mission" anyway?

I was wondering if I could copy your post to a private forum Mr. Shufflin.

timshufflin
12-31-2014, 10:19 PM
On another forum that I frequent there are some members that are loading their pants over the new cmp playground in AL, and there are some that are critical of the decision to put all of the eggs into one basket.

Personally, I feel that a single location like that is wasteful, and the monies should have been spread out over the nation in order to reach more people. Isn't that the ultimate goal of "the mission" anyway?

I was wondering if I could copy your post to a private forum Mr. Shufflin.

It's a private forum open to the public, once the words are typed, they are no longer private domain so blaze away.

Jimbo Slice
12-31-2014, 11:47 PM
Thank you Sir.

Punch The Clown
01-01-2015, 02:54 PM
You left out the 1911 genocide, the M14 slaughter, the 1903 massacre, and the M16 holocaust.

Jimbo Slice
01-01-2015, 06:37 PM
So yeah... I posted that over on another forum full of cmp acolytes. The silence is deafening. I fear some feelings may have been hurt.

jbkf1003
01-01-2015, 06:54 PM
I think they are busy lighting their torches and sharpening their pitch forks Jimbo, I'd watch out if I were you.