PDA

View Full Version : Things sticking out everywhere.

axemurderer
06-16-2011, 07:38 PM
Hi All

I just assembled what I could of my BM59 parts kit on one of my barreled recievers in a nigerian BM59 stock. It's got a pistol grip a Beretta winter trigger A winter saftey, and the mag release lever. once Tim does the mag conversion there is going to be things sticking out all over the place under this rifle.

Mike

LAW483
06-18-2011, 06:16 PM
Sounds great Mike!

That's going to be a Mag fed Mini-G, correct?

axemurderer
06-18-2011, 11:23 PM
199Tony

Hopefully, However the gods seem to be conspiring against me. It is most likely that I will be relacing the water line from the spring house to my country estates. so no mag G any time soon. Its about 200 feet long and 8 feel down at the deepest. However the garand has a mag in it right now, a Mini-14 mag. I believe that I am getting a new Camera for fathers day, so I will be able to post photos again. Imagine my suprise when the Ruger mag went in and I heard the sound of the mag latch click in. May have to speak to Tim about this. I am guessing the bolt face would be a problem.....................

Mike

Punch The Clown
06-20-2011, 09:56 AM
Where on earth did you ever find a Winter safety? Stu

axemurderer
06-20-2011, 01:02 PM
The infamous Safety Fairy of Brooklyn. I may have to put a nickle under my pillow and see if he might deliever an other. That winter trigger is a bear to install, second one I have done and it still is a pain in the buutocks. No comment on the Mag though, interesting.

LEAD POISON
06-20-2011, 02:34 PM
Thier's a Fairy in Brooklyn? I know there's one on Staten Island,But only subways in Brooklyn. BMT.
HA HA Maybe that's not there anymore.It's been 50 years since I was there.
I almost married a Irish Gal there.A Hot headed red head.

Punch The Clown
06-20-2011, 05:26 PM
I like Irish girls. I'm into fair skin/red hair. Stu