PDA

View Full Version : Mr. Shufflin's magic arrives, Wow!

justa22
02-11-2015, 04:11 PM
168316821683 My Mini G arrived, all I can say is wow ! , Tim sure is a craftsman, I am so excited to go and shoot. Installed the burris scout scope and quick release rings, to check the fit, Perfect, gonna use the irons first, then install the scope and zero it. Thanks Tim!!!!!

timshufflin
02-11-2015, 04:43 PM
Sir, it is absolutely I who thank you. Good shooting and happy Wednesday.:D$auto$

Punch The Clown
02-11-2015, 05:30 PM
Nice rifle. Enjoy. But losing it can be only one election away.

jbkf1003
02-11-2015, 06:46 PM
Nice Rifle sir!

Punch.... One election, try one illegal 'executive order'...

toolman
02-11-2015, 08:58 PM
very nice rifle SIR!!!!! Peace toolman Thanks for sharing Pictures!!

justa22
02-11-2015, 09:07 PM
Thanks for the nice comments on "Majic", don't want to be over dramatic, but as a Veteran, I have but one thing to say about Obummer and his goup on our weapons, " you will have to pry it from my cold dead hands"

Old Guard
02-12-2015, 04:14 PM
Very nice rifle..Illegal is how I describe the whole obummmer affair , back to when he was senator from Kenya..But let us continue to pull the wool over our heads??OG.

justa22
02-12-2015, 08:34 PM
At this point, I believe that this country has too many Veterans from WW2, Korea, Nam, Irac, Afganistan, to ever allow our 2nd amendment rights to be take away. In the future we will have a group of young people, that, their education has neutered their common sense , then we Veterans will be old and dead, that is when the left will try to do their deed, take away the guns, finish running the country into the ground. We need young patriots, people who love this country, to turn things around, we can only hope those people will step forward!

jhunt67
02-13-2015, 01:42 AM
Nice rifle!!!! Looks nice with the scope mount handguard.

Old Guard
02-13-2015, 09:59 AM
At this point, I believe that this country has too many Veterans from WW2, Korea, Nam, Irac, Afganistan, to ever allow our 2nd amendment rights to be take away. In the future we will have a group of young people, that, their education has neutered their common sense , then we Veterans will be old and dead, that is when the left will try to do their deed, take away the guns, finish running the country into the ground. We need young patriots, people who love this country, to turn things around, we can only hope those people will step forward!

I had read, that the current plan was to wait for the" boomers" to get older, The they could execute the "master" plan.Myself, I am a Boomer, and very-set in my ways..Most of us WILL STAND and fight when provoked.....

Greg
02-17-2015, 01:20 PM
168316821683 My Mini G arrived, all I can say is wow ! , Tim sure is a craftsman, I am so excited to go and shoot. Installed the burris scout scope and quick release rings, to check the fit, Perfect, gonna use the irons first, then install the scope and zero it. Thanks Tim!!!!!

Looks like you and I have the same ideas. My Mini-G is set up like yours, but I have the winter laminate from Dupage as well as the Walnut stock. Love the Burris scope on mine. Many say you only need a fixed objective on a Scout Scope but I really like the ajustable objective on the Burris. I liked my G when I got it and it continues to be one of my favorite weapons.

pkozak1
02-26-2015, 12:51 PM
Don't forget about us Desert Storm Veteran's, we know it was short, but still considered a war. And no "Irac" (proper spelling is Iraq) is not considered Desert Storm. We were the first Gulf War, short as it was we went, we kicked ass (not enough) and we got out. We had a real President then, a real Military and other countries were afraid of us. Now we are a sad state of affairs. Please don't forget about us Desert Storm Veteran's, we still have strong shoulders and are ready to raise up.

justa22
02-26-2015, 01:09 PM
Sorry, didn't mean to slight you, your service is very much appreciated, and respected, old guy, old brain, forget specifics.