PDA

View Full Version : wonder WHY??? I hate the gunberment

toolman
02-11-2015, 07:52 PM
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2015/02/11/small-business-owners-battle-irs-over-seized-bank-accounts/

timshufflin
02-11-2015, 08:12 PM
"half was given back"? What in the hell are these thugs still doing with jobs! A nest of snakes 600 miles away and a den of wolves 4 miles away. I can't even find solace in my own local government.

toolman
02-11-2015, 08:53 PM
True story bro!!!!!!!

jbkf1003
02-11-2015, 10:51 PM
Just another reason why the founding fathers penned this:

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed

Old Guard
02-12-2015, 01:47 PM
Just another reason why the founding fathers penned this:

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed

Well the US marines had to destroy their weapons[heavy machine guns} and pull out of yemen yesterday.Mus--m crap is getting worst...Better that than another Bengazi riot and killing.. But Marines could not even fly with their small arms???Musta been a foreign air carrier?

Old Guard
02-13-2015, 10:08 AM
yemen is now in for some of their worst dreams, The Enemy took over in some of their larger citys yesterday, Glad the US Marines had left..They would have been used for Targets and then forgotten if they stayed, sorry lot up in the Wh..??

Greg
02-18-2015, 06:34 PM
Looks like our Government is continuing to run the extortion racket. Mafia look out there is a new player in the game. Curious that it just happened to be a gun store. Just think what would happen if we decided to keep 50 grand in tax money that we earned and decided not to pay taxes. I guess that he won't be able to claim the 50 grand off his taxes this year. I can't imagine how totally pissed off he is. $140 grand gone and months of litigation over a pile of IRS bullshit.