PDA

View Full Version : I Kicked the Addiction

musketjon
02-19-2015, 08:49 PM
I have discovered since being banned from the CMP forums that it really was an addiction. I just HAD to get my fix, several times a day. I have found a few different sites. They're not nearly as busy as the CMP forums but they're a lot more professional and not nearly as cynical. And I'm done in less than an hour, instead of 2 or 3.
Originally, I was content with my 2 M1's. Then along came the CMP and I just HAD to get the HRA and tractor to be in the running with everyone else. I had a couple of accurate, proven loads that all my M1's shot well. Then along came the CMP and I found there were a bazillion loads I just HAD to try, to see if I could improve on my go-to load. My rifles looked and shot great. Then along came the CMP and I found out that I HAD to change half of the parts to make them "correct". Screw it. I'm going back to my pre-CMP ways and days, and in the end, I'm gonna' be a lot happier and better off. Besides, we still have the LOVE here--right?
Jon

melloman
02-19-2015, 10:36 PM
One day at a time, Jon...

timshufflin
02-19-2015, 10:58 PM
One day at a time... sweet Jesus.

musketjon
02-20-2015, 12:29 AM
I'm just saying I'm done and don't miss them any more.
Jon

melloman
02-20-2015, 08:07 AM
One day at a time... sweet Jesus.
"Mr. Gambini, Are you mocking me?"

timshufflin
02-20-2015, 08:19 AM
"Mr. Gambini, Are you mocking me?"

Never ever, it's all love. Your finishing your sentiment.

melloman
02-20-2015, 11:06 AM
Thanks for your support. Sometimes it's difficult to understand a person's tone when typed.