PDA

View Full Version : BM59 Components Poster

mxlmax
03-01-2015, 09:48 AM
Gents and Lady's?
This is my first post on Tim's forum! I have bought many items on the CMP Forum for the last eight years. I am looking for the BM59 "Components" two language poster that, I think, came with the BM59 rifles that SA,inc sold. I recently aquired a pristine BM59 with box, bag, many BM59 mag sand the original four language spiral bound manual that I think was from the early 90's. The MKI SN has a PB marked receiver SN 0001505. The side markings are SA,Inc. All parts are PB with the exception of the hammer which is a TRW. Anyway, I would like to have the poster to frame for my "Man Cave"! Thanks in advance for any info on thes item.
Randy (MXLMAX....= Italian bicycle frame steel tubing)

Orlando
03-01-2015, 08:55 PM
Gald to see you found your way over here. How about some pics of your rifle?
Oh and welcome to the forum

mxlmax
03-02-2015, 06:37 AM
Thanks Bill. The one thing I NEED to do that I just haven't ever taken the time TO DO is learn how to post pictures! The CMP Forum has a "How To" sticky but I can't seem to find that information here. My bad for sure, it will get done because I actually have an item or two that might be of some interest!
Randy

timshufflin
03-02-2015, 08:46 AM
Gents and Lady's?
This is my first post on Tim's forum! I have bought many items on the CMP Forum for the last eight years. I am looking for the BM59 "Components" two language poster that, I think, came with the BM59 rifles that SA,inc sold. I recently aquired a pristine BM59 with box, bag, many BM59 mag sand the original four language spiral bound manual that I think was from the early 90's. The MKI SN has a PB marked receiver SN 0001505. The side markings are SA,Inc. All parts are PB with the exception of the hammer which is a TRW. Anyway, I would like to have the poster to frame for my "Man Cave"! Thanks in advance for any info on thes item.
Randy (MXLMAX....= Italian bicycle frame steel tubing)

Tony Giacobbe has one, he may know where to get others.

mxlmax
03-02-2015, 10:30 AM
Tim,
Tony G. says no go on the poster but is kind enough to be sending an article. Thanks for responding.
Randy

mxlmax
03-21-2015, 01:36 PM
This is the BM59 Poster I am after....

http://i825.photobucket.com/albums/zz180/MXLMAX/BM59%20Components%20Poster.jpg (http://s825.photobucket.com/user/MXLMAX/media/BM59%20Components%20Poster.jpg.html)