PDA

View Full Version : You think they could find this guy a drill press...

jbkf1003
03-18-2015, 04:22 PM
Or even a dremel..

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2015/03/18/skilled-gunsmith-helps-kurds-turn-isis-guns-on-terrorists/

timshufflin
03-18-2015, 04:37 PM
A drill press would at least triple production.

jak
03-18-2015, 04:57 PM
Some people are very creative and become very skilled with limited resources.
That guy is certainly one of them.

jbkf1003
03-18-2015, 05:27 PM
I give him a lot of credit, but rather than spending money meddling in Israel's elections, we could be equipping our allies who are fighting ISIS.

Old Guard
03-19-2015, 09:45 AM
I give him a lot of credit, but rather than spending money meddling in Israel's elections, we could be equipping our allies who are fighting ISIS.

That might have worked in another country, BUT that weapons pipeline has a huge leak..Everytime the weapons are given to them, They FALL into ISIS hands and are used againest US? just look at the trucks and armored Hummers that ISis is using now..Plus the" technicals" sporting US heavy weapons..It is a Lost Cause.....Like a giant tar-baby,Sucking the life out of the economy...Sorry < But let them fight it out, they will be fighting for another 100 years..Og.

Prince Humperdink
03-19-2015, 11:43 AM
That is wonderful,I'd love to see some of the firearms that come to Him!

Old Guard
03-20-2015, 08:57 AM
That is wonderful,I'd love to see some of the firearms that come to Him!

This guy reminds me of a documentary of the Gunmakers of Pakistan, I used the term Gunmaker , because they were not gunsmiths?? They had a blacksmith shop and pounded out copys of popular weapons..namely the Ak-47 rifle..they also hammered out 9mm pistols.. They filled their own cartidges, by using the palm method...Pour the powder into the palm and scoup the case into it..Slightly less than compressed loads. fit the bullet with a hammer and collar....Last but not least, was testing,, Go outside with a loaded mag and fire it straight-up into the air. Full auto burst......Kid you not.. Then there was commentary on how many people were felled by bullets striking them from the skys..Interesting..OG.