PDA

View Full Version : Believe if you will! Stu and the Smartphone!!!

axemurderer
03-28-2015, 04:36 PM
While secretly buying a Winchester Model 1917, to go along with my Remington. I was Ass-aulted by everyone's favorite Punch The Clown. he sunk

up on me and boy is that scary. Then as in a story, He took out what to my amazement a phone to take a photo. However it was not the old worn

out flip phone we are used to seeing in Stu's grubby little dickbeaters. It was a modern new SMARTPHONE of which brand I do not know. There for

all to behold. Knowing how long Stu has been putting this off, I felt obliged to let everyone know of this monumental accurence. So there you have

it. I would have liked to include a photo of the said smartphone, But alas I still use a flipphone.

Mike

timshufflin
03-28-2015, 04:43 PM
I've heard rumor of this occurrence, in fact Stu swore his oath it were true.

Prince Humperdink
03-28-2015, 05:17 PM
I have an old Blackberry and it does what I need,text,and call people old school...no apps,or pic sending from me.

jak
03-28-2015, 06:01 PM
I have an old Blackberry and it does what I need,text,and call people old school...no apps,or pic sending from me.

The same here, we have basic flip-phones. After fixing and dealing with computers, servers, etc for over 33 years, I don't need the
latest, greatest technology running my life.

timshufflin
03-28-2015, 06:07 PM
The same here, we have basic flip-phones. After fixing and dealing with computers, servers, etc for over 33 years, I don't need the
latest, greatest technology running my life.

I'm with you guys, if I had no business to run I may not even have a cell phone.

Punch The Clown
03-28-2015, 06:34 PM
Yes folks, Mike scored himself a nice 1917 and I do have an Iphone. Also, there were Mennonites at the show selling black rifles. Go figure.

seaninmich
03-29-2015, 10:48 AM
Yes folks, Mike scored himself a nice 1917 and I do have an Iphone. Also, there were Mennonites at the show selling black rifles. Go figure.

It should be noted that I never doubted you

timshufflin
03-29-2015, 10:57 AM
It should be noted that I never doubted you

It should also be noted that you DO owe me $100.