PDA

View Full Version : I Love Indiana!!!

toolman
03-30-2015, 05:50 PM
Im from the great State Of Indiana!!! And I LOVE IT!!! Meaning check out what Gov. Pence has done lately...

timshufflin
04-01-2015, 07:23 PM
Me too!!!!!!!!!!

jbkf1003
04-01-2015, 08:26 PM
Meaning check out what Gov. Pence has done lately...

You mean codifying common sense.. I don't understand when businesses lost the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason. In the end their passing up business, if they want to all power to them.

toolman
04-04-2015, 10:09 AM
[QUOTE=jbkf1003;49529]You mean codifying common sense.. I don't understand when businesses lost the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason. In the end their passing up business, if they want to all power to them.[/QUO

I guess it all comes down some have God centered views. They don't live life about I,ME.Mine! They realize they will answer for what they do. Those with a man-centered worldview are to think,feel,and believe in their own way,and it would be utterly improper for others to question any of it. America is not a theocracy,and we have the RIGHT to our OWN thoughts,feelings,and BELIEFS!!! But those who try to reflect a GOD-CENTERED worldview are KICKED to the curb. And are told NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! Its not ALWAYS about money. Case in point! Sweet cakes by Melissa- a bakery in Portland Oregon. Owned and operated by Christian people refused to serve a lesbian couple. The lesbian coupled filed a complaint with Oregon Bureau of LAbor and Industries. Long story SHORt. kleins had to shut their business down and start operating out of their house. If the gays have the right to do there thing. The right should be for people like the Kleins to be accepted with their believes!!! Peace Toolman

jbkf1003
04-04-2015, 10:46 AM
Exactly it's about protecting the religious beliefs of the business owner. Bill Clinton passed almost the same law on the federal level in the early 90's, and the bill was co-sponsored by Chuck Schumer. (Man how sad is it when I would trade the current regime for Slick Willy in a heartbeat).

Anyways, the customer should not be able to force a business owner to violate their religious beliefs under the guise of discrimination. Besides the obvious LBGT situations, The National Pork Council, for example, shouldn't be able to hire a Kosher Caterer and demand they provide Pork for their event, if they refuse, claim discrimination. Or one I heard on Fox News is that a customer shouldn't be able to goto a T-Shirt company owned by a Muslim and demand they produce T-Shirts with a derogatory image of Muhammad on it. The Businesses should be able to refuse to provide services in instances like that. It should be common sense.

The attacks are targeted primarily against Christian Businesses, though. These people know the business they are trying to 'patronize' and do so just to cause an issue.

My wife likes to watch these 'House Hunters' and similar TV shows, ever notice how disproportionate the number of LBGT people there are on the shows? It's probably about 10-15% by my unscientific counting, when the national average is only like 1.8%. Social Engineering.

Justin

toolman
04-04-2015, 11:15 AM
My wife loves that show also! Peace toolman