PDA

View Full Version : Mike Huckabee

musketjon
05-07-2015, 10:56 AM
I see Mike Huckabee has tossed his hat in the ring for the Oval Office. Any one know for sure about his stance on the 2A?
Jon

seaninmich
05-07-2015, 05:40 PM
who cares??? the thing is a flaming liberal. may cancer be upon it

Eli
05-07-2015, 08:31 PM
who cares??? the thing is a flaming liberal. may cancer be upon it

That tells you everything you need to know! He released a habitual offender or few a la Dukaka...

Eli

Punch The Clown
05-08-2015, 06:54 AM
If this run for the White House fails I think he has a gig lined up as a TV Evangelist.

musketjon
05-08-2015, 10:01 AM
Ok, thanks guys.
Jon

MrTwistedFock
05-08-2015, 09:58 PM
I worked a booth at the 2007 Republican convention in Charlotte. To my right was Huckabee's booth with his staffers. All real friendly young guys, most of them right out of high school, mostly political science majors on their way to law school. I chatted with some of them to pass the time, got the impression Huckabee is an evangelical Christian AKA off his noodle on fundamentalist Christianity. To each his own, you have freedom of religion in this country, thats guaranteed in the U.S. Constitution. Its fine in your private life.

But me being Catholic and not being an evangelical Christian, I was turned off by the "Jesus this, Jesus that" psychology of Huckabee's booth.

I also met Ron Paul there btw, he came up to me, shook my hand and told me to my face "elect me and I will take care of this eminent domain problem." And I actually believed him, I believe he would take care of it.

All the Bible thumpers at the 2007 GOP convention btw, pretty much despised Ron Paul and were dissing him behind his back. Ron Paul stayed out in the big lobby area where the booths were set up, walking around by himself mostly. He was being ignored. I sat there and watched it.

I would not vote for Huckabee...the dude is off his rocker on Jesus.