PDA

View Full Version : Justice Kennedy said this wouldnt happen??

toolman
07-08-2015, 06:40 PM
http://video.foxnews.com/v/4343227636001/exclusive-oregon-bakerys-fight-for-religious-freedom/?intcmp=watchnow#sp=show-clips

timshufflin
07-08-2015, 08:04 PM
Well justice kennedy is a dumb @ss. Not only is it happening but it has been happening. Our national anthem is the joke of the world, "land of the free" LMAO! Not even free to NOT do something or sell something to someone you don't like! If a person doesn't like me, they shouldn't have to sell to me, simple concept.

jbkf1003
07-08-2015, 09:35 PM
Can businesses still refuse to sell to me if I don't wear shirts or shoes? I really hate this farmer's tan I have going on...

What a joke. There are plenty of other cake shops out there. The ONLY time this should be an issue is if a regulated monopoly, like the power company, were to refuse to sell power to someone...

Otherwise if a business wants to turn a customer away, who cares, it's their lost revenue in the end. The 'customer' can find service elsewhere. Nobody should be forced to violate their religious or other convictions.

I wonder if there would be the same outrage if someone asked a Muslim t-shirt shop owner to print Charlie Hebdo cartoons.

timshufflin
07-09-2015, 07:38 AM
Hmm, I've always tried to figure out what a monopoly was. I've not yet found one single business that couldn't be competed with EXCEPT those that the government made that way such as a power company or the CMP.

toolman
07-09-2015, 04:34 PM
Hmm, I've always tried to figure out what a monopoly was. I've not yet found one single business that couldn't be competed with EXCEPT those that the government made that way such as a power company or the CMP.

Dude you need to run for office!!!!!!!! Peace toolman