PDA

View Full Version : I want honest OPINION??

toolman
07-13-2015, 04:56 PM
Do other country's LAUGH at us??? We are having high level meetings while the world is destroying itself?? OMG

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2015/07/13/officials-pentagon-readying-plan-to-lift-transgender-ban/?intcmp=latestnews

canes7
07-13-2015, 06:10 PM
Yes. There is such a disconnect between the people and our reputation now that people outside the US just think we are all whacked. They expect Paris Hilton and Ryan Seacret but when they get here they see Bubba and the boys.

timshufflin
07-13-2015, 06:14 PM
I don't care what the rest of the world does, I laugh at our group of political morons. Just looking at them makes me laugh. Ever look at the braintrust of nyc? When that group meets I swear it's like the short bus just threw out everyone in that one meeting place.

toolman
07-13-2015, 06:50 PM
i don't care what the rest of the world does, i laugh at our group of political morons. Just looking at them makes me laugh. Ever look at the braintrust of nyc? When that group meets i swear it's like the short bus just threw out everyone in that one meeting place.
lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Punch The Clown
07-13-2015, 07:26 PM
I call the city council the "Clown College"

MrTwistedFock
07-14-2015, 01:35 AM
I believe this is coming from the current, Putin run Russia. Notice how obama is chummy with Putin. Yet a top Marine General said the other day "Russia is America's number one enemy, not ISIS." I agree with that.

The old line Soviet KGB types (Putin is one of them, he was a KGB agent/Soviet era trained attorney), they wanted to destroy the West without militarily confronting us directly. They were trying to do that via things like 1) proxy wars...getting us involved in every brush fire war they could drag us into and 2) running propaganda/disinformation programs from the Soviet embassies in DC and San Francisco and also from Soviet UN facilities in New York City. And mainly targeting University students and Americans who were already tilting left wing (democrats).

Having transgender types openly serve in the military weakens our military. Particularly our ground forces, but really, all of our military. Can you imagine shipping out to Marine Boot camp and some "transgender" type boards your bus wearing a dress, wearing lipstick????? Can you imagine as a young 18-25 year old, gung ho wannabe kid how demotivating that would be? That could be reality soon. Or if you are in the Army and you show up for Airborne school, your jumpmaster might be wearing an earing and lipstick while "it" kicked you out the door?

Even Klinger from MASH would no longer be given consideration for getting a section 8 and his dream of being kicked out of the Army and sent back to Toledo as a civilian. Because in this new military, a dude wearing a dress and lipstick could be considered NORMAL and acceptable and worst of all, legal.

Who would want to serve in a military such as that? No remotely, halfway normal individual.

Old Guard
07-14-2015, 09:04 AM
Now that makes me want to ralph........I never trusted Putin, they are raised as kids for the duties in KGB.....We don't have any training programs a s tough as theirs are for recruits into Cia or SS..

musketjon
07-14-2015, 09:31 AM
Unfortunately, yes, the US is the laughing-stock for the rest of the world. Obummer is a candy-ass just like Jimmy Carter was and doesn't have the balls to stand up to any body.
Jon

Old Guard
07-14-2015, 11:19 AM
I will be be so happy when he steps out into the public again, I bet he goes back across the pacific ocean..

musketjon
07-14-2015, 03:17 PM
I bet he goes back across the pacific ocean..

Hopefully the boat will sink or the plane will crash at the half-way point.
Jon

toolman
07-14-2015, 03:53 PM
Hopefully the boat will sink or the plane will crash at the half-way point.
Jon

Oh to have a DREAM come true!!!!

Old Guard
07-16-2015, 09:01 AM
Oh to have a DREAM come true!!!!

Hey Toolman, That ryhmes with " I have a Dream", which has become gospel around here...from ole mlk speech....So we all can have our own version of 'The Dream"......SMILE.....