PDA

View Full Version : Omg!!!

toolman
07-28-2015, 09:57 AM
FAGS get their way,but not people who believe in a Higher Power???

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/07/28/mississippi-school-district-fined-7500-for-opening-assembly-with-prayer/?intcmp=hpbt3

KnickKnack
07-29-2015, 06:25 AM
What part of "we want God removed from everything Government" don't you understand? Next someone will sue because "one nation, under God" was recited at a public event and "under God" will be removed. The "one nation" part doesn't mean much any more either.

And in other news... The Boy Scouts of America finally gave up the fight and allowed gay Scout Masters in. God will soon be removed from the Scout Oath too. I removed my one son from Scouts years ago when I learned that one of the adult "advisors" thought it was ok for him to join the boys in a wrestling match. He hadn't come out of the closet yet.

Punch The Clown
07-29-2015, 07:24 AM
Listen Toolman, all you are doing is firing me up and raising my blood pressure. I said it before. I went to a public school. We started with the Pledge and a morning prayer. Before milk and cookies we said another prayer. This was in NEW YORK CITY, not in the Bible Belt somewhere. I don't feel scarred in anyway from my Pledge or my Prayers. I still remember my Prayers word for word all these years later.
liberalism is a disease, no different than gonhorrhea or cancer. I only wish there was a cure.

Eli
07-29-2015, 11:36 AM
liberalism is a disease,... I only wish there was a cure.

There is, and current costs are only about $0.50/dose! It's coming...

Eli

toolman
07-29-2015, 05:37 PM
[QUOTE=Punch The Clown;50952]Listen Toolman, all you are doing is firing me up and raising my blood pressure. I said it before. I went to a public school. We started with the Pledge and a morning prayer. Before milk and cookies we said another prayer. This was in NEW YORK CITY, not in the Bible Belt somewhere. I don't feel scarred in anyway from my Pledge or my Prayers. I still remember my Prayers word for word all these years later.
liberalism is a disease, no different than gonhorrhea or cancer. I only wish there was a cure.[/QUOTE

Please make sure you never store your passwords here. If you bite the bullet, I don't want anyone in your family hunting toolman down! Peace