PDA

View Full Version : The EPA-The New ATF

Punch The Clown
08-04-2015, 11:54 AM
How much you wanna bet that the epa becomes the major player in gun control in the near future. Between lead and noise the days of shooting are over.

musketjon
08-04-2015, 12:12 PM
Hey Stu,
Have you ever considered joining the Optimists International? You certainly have a bright outlook on life.
Jon

seaninmich
08-04-2015, 05:24 PM
Hey Stu,
Have you ever considered joining the Optimists International? You certainly have a bright outlook on life.
Jon

"hello, kettle? this is pot. you're black"

canes7
08-04-2015, 07:17 PM
There will be no form of government that will not be used to further the agenda.

KnickKnack
08-05-2015, 03:57 AM
They will outlaw gun powder because it adds CO-2 to the atmosphere and contributes to Climate Change, just like coal does. Executive order 2,564,356,402.

timshufflin
08-05-2015, 08:00 AM
Anyone who can be optimistic during these times, regarding our federal government, is truly a spot of sunshine. If you're a libtard, my words do not apply.

MrTwistedFock
08-06-2015, 12:28 PM
huh...the EPA aint nothin

How much you wanna bet the government has got NIMH (National Institute of Mental Health) doing "research" to eventually back up "studies" that claim that desiring interest in owning and shooting firearms is a sign of some kind of mental disorder??? In other words, if you are a gun culture guy in any form, something is gotta be WRONG WITH YOU, mentally.

It wont happen overnight, give them another decade or two. But I bet you if the federal government stays under the control of the democrats, especially these progressive democrats, what I'm describing will happen eventually.

NIMH is the government agency that does research into psychiatric diseases and disorders and is a sub component of the greater NIH...National Institute of Health.

If anyone ever sees the government is doing research such as that, point it out please as that would be a great potential litigation case probably for someone like NRA or GOA. The government has no business doing agenda oriented medical or psychiatric "research" using taxpayer dollars.

KnickKnack
08-07-2015, 04:04 AM
huh...the EPA aint nothin

How much you wanna bet the government has got NIMH (National Institute of Mental Health) doing "research" to eventually back up "studies" that claim that desiring interest in owning and shooting firearms is a sign of some kind of mental disorder??? In other words, if you are a gun culture guy in any form, something is gotta be WRONG WITH YOU, mentally.

It wont happen overnight, give them another decade or two. But I bet you if the federal government stays under the control of the democrats, especially these progressive democrats, what I'm describing will happen eventually.

NIMH is the government agency that does research into psychiatric diseases and disorders and is a sub component of the greater NIH...National Institute of Health.

If anyone ever sees the government is doing research such as that, point it out please as that would be a great potential litigation case probably for someone like NRA or GOA. The government has no business doing agenda oriented medical or psychiatric "research" using taxpayer dollars.

Hey, if they can convince people that man-made climate change is real and solar power is a good idea, then I guess this is possible too.