PDA

View Full Version : What are Everyones plans Today?

Prince Humperdink
04-24-2011, 11:55 AM
I'm going to Church,then to Moms,and Then to Inlaws.Lots of food to eat,and of Course,shoot My M1's.
Ryan

howie
04-24-2011, 12:02 PM
Shooting, maybe mowing if the rain holds off.

melloman
04-24-2011, 12:10 PM
Already did the Fine Jesus Thing, now it's down to the reloading bench to set up my new .308/7.62 dies for my M1A. Sun is finally shining here and it figures that the range is closed for Easter.

jak
04-24-2011, 12:10 PM
I'm cooking the ham on the grill now. But I stuck in the house with the wife, and visiting sister-in-law, and mother-in-law

howie
04-24-2011, 12:13 PM
As for actual Easter stuff, I watched "The Passion of the Christ" the other night. Call me a sissy, but that is without a doubt the most difficult movie to watch that I've ever seen....... What He went through, for us.....

jak
04-24-2011, 12:20 PM
As for actual Easter stuff, I watched "The Passion of the Christ" the other night. Call me a sissy, but that is without a doubt the most difficult movie to watch that I've ever seen....... What He went through, for us.....

Howie, you are right. That is a very difficult movie to watch.

Big Ben
04-24-2011, 12:21 PM
, and visiting sister-in-law

That is why we are going out, probably go to the movies.

Cal30M1
04-24-2011, 01:47 PM
You know. The usual.

Sacrificed a few virgins to Eastre, the Saxon goddess of spring. Colored some eggs in her honor as is the pagan custom. Danced nekkid around the bonfire as I often do. Mowed the yard and cleaned out the back of the truck.

Fried barnyard pimp for dinner. Not a big ham fan.

Prince Humperdink
04-24-2011, 02:43 PM
You know. The usual.

Sacrificed a few virgins to Eastre, the Saxon goddess of spring. Colored some eggs in her honor as is the pagan custom. Danced nekkid around the bonfire as I often do. Mowed the yard and cleaned out the back of the truck.

Fried barnyard pimp for dinner. Not a big ham fan.

all while in Pirate costume of course?!!!

LEAD POISON
04-24-2011, 02:48 PM
For what's worth from me.May there be a more Christian moral world.
LEAD POISON really did say that.

timshufflin
04-24-2011, 05:25 PM
Just got done with the prime rib. Life is good.

Schriv
04-24-2011, 05:49 PM
Just relaxing around the house, trying to get myself mentally prepared for another week of tedium and drudgery at work. Weekends are too damn short.
We did the family gathering thingy yesterday, so today is just a day of rest and relaxation.

cuppednlocked
04-24-2011, 06:47 PM
My wife and I went to an IDPA match. She cheered and I participated. We're getting ready to go out for our Easter dinner.

melloman
04-24-2011, 09:43 PM
Did the family thing yesterday as it was my birthday. Since the sun was shining brightly today, I opted to stretch out flat on my deck to warm up a bit first. Two hours later I awoke to the cat curled up next to me keeping me company. Felt good to take a nap. Guess that I will set up my new reloading dies some other day.

Prince Humperdink
04-24-2011, 11:40 PM
Did the family thing yesterday as it was my birthday. Since the sun was shining brightly today, I opted to stretch out flat on my deck to warm up a bit first. Two hours later I awoke to the cat curled up next to me keeping me company. Felt good to take a nap. Guess that I will set up my new reloading dies some other day.

Happy late Birthday Steve!

melloman
04-25-2011, 07:26 AM
Thank you, Ryan.

axemurderer
04-25-2011, 08:51 AM
Well being a pagen my holiday comes a little later in May. Best wishes to all who observe. Yesterday , as usual I ate to much. then a three hour drive back to NYC from the country house. I hate being a pawn of the government, but they do send the paychecks.

Happy birthday Steve, it was also my daughters birthday. However I am guessing it was not your twelth birthday.

Mike