PDA

View Full Version : Found out one of my college lifeguard buddies served in SEAL Team 2 with the dude

MrTwistedFock
10-06-2015, 05:46 PM
who shot osama bin laden.

I aint using names nor college names, it was not UNC-Greensboro, either. We used to open the pool together a lot. He went into the Navy enlisted in 95, ended up at SEAL Team 2 for his first post BUD/S posting. Served at SEAL Team 2 during the same time period the osama bin laden shooter also served in SEAL Team 2...mid to late nineties thru early 2000s.

This guy became a Commissioned Officer in 2003 in NSW, been one ever since, including a time period spent in Kabul in 2010 in some sort of Joint Command. He's retiring as a Lieutenant Commander in NSW this year. I recently found out this stuff, had lost track of the dude since around 96 or so. So he served in SEAL Team 2 with that O' Neil guy who was interviewed on Fox, who claims he left SEAL Team 2 to go into JSOC after 911.

Weird shit...Kind of hard to believe even for me.

stratochief
10-10-2015, 09:42 PM
So you know a guy who knows the guy who shot Bin Laden. BFD

musketjon
10-12-2015, 01:23 AM
So you know a guy who knows the guy who shot Bin Laden. BFD

Let me guess, he got his marksmanship merit badge in the Boy Scouts and that helped him take out Bin Laden.
Jon

cannonshooter
10-12-2015, 08:18 AM
Mr Twisted Frock .I once met a guy who knew a guy , who knew another guy who knew some one that once said you are the equivalent of Summers Eve. Who really cares who you know that knew someone. you seem to bring nothing at all to this table but asinine BS.

musketjon
10-12-2015, 12:10 PM
TOUCHE!!!!!
Jon

MrTwistedFock
11-17-2015, 11:04 PM
Nah man, this is true...

Mr Twisted Frock .I once met a guy who knew a guy , who knew another guy who knew some one that once said you are the equivalent of Summers Eve. Who really cares who you know that knew someone. you seem to bring nothing at all to this table but asinine BS.

MrTwistedFock
11-17-2015, 11:14 PM
No Boy Scouts. And no idiot treatment, Marine Corps jarhead/regular Army stuff either. SEAL Team 2 baby. He became a real deal, no sh*t, trained fffking killer. Mid to late nineties before 911. Only elite people and lunatic fringe gung ho, sometimes borderline crazy people get into that unit.

Let me guess, he got his marksmanship merit badge in the Boy Scouts and that helped him take out Bin Laden.
Jon